Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Leidwerfer
jowsh Jun 11, 2013 @ 7:36pm
Steam doesnt really add new weps
It sucks to say but it has a big chance that it wont come on to tf2 cause steam wants more hats and miscs.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 118 comments
Amble Jun 11, 2013 @ 10:42pm 
You mean Team Fortress 2 doesn't really add new weps? And yeah, it sucks that Valve won't add weapons more often.
m'eepy Jun 12, 2013 @ 2:51am 
If Valve add new weps as often as they add hats/miscs the game would be totally unbalanced.
㍿ヴ bbtkid Jun 12, 2013 @ 3:04am 
Originally posted by Meepception:
If Valve add new weps as often as they add hats/miscs the game would be totally unbalanced.
Osman Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:20am 
Actually, this is Valve and not Steam, which is their game plateform. And yes, they add new weapons sometimes. The last was during the Mecha Update.
Dr. Gonepostal298 Jun 12, 2013 @ 5:59am 
Hats are overrated. Sure, they looks nice, but do they really help? Weps are a better choice of addition, and hats are okay for added bonuses. Even then, this pack has a hat and misc that fits the medic very well.
Counter-Life Jun 12, 2013 @ 6:09am 
Steam dosent add weapons or hats to TF2. Steam is an online-platform for gamers. If someone adds weapons/hats then its VALVe.
m'eepy Jun 12, 2013 @ 6:12am 
Originally posted by Gonepostal298:
Hats are overrated. Sure, they looks nice, but do they really help?
I think the fact that hats don't have an impact on the gameplay is the reason why Valve is less careful about adding them contra weapons. We don't want a new mini-sentry, do we?
Lunchbox Jun 12, 2013 @ 7:41am 
wasnt the last weapon they added two years ago? i understand not adding new weapons is long and tedious work, the game lost its balance since the addition of weapons and such, and that valve consistently guves up on its best projects.
  • HL series:unifnished, left on a sad cliffhanger, leaving a wonderful game with no closure in sight for us who have played along for almost 12 years, since before valve and HL was released by SIerra, who btw, made Myst and saw it all the way through..
  • L4d2: full of bugs and no fix in sight, entire groups and forums have sprung up the past year and a half about fixing it with no help in sight. no new updates and no talk of a sequel, this game is on the verge of death
  • TF2: i bought this with the orange box years ago, no new base content except for MvM since 2011, only ♥♥♥♥♥♥ hats and unbalancing waepons have been released since '09 (oh, and some hairdos, and some shirts. OH heres some items you have to spend real money to interact with. Otherwise, those crates will just take up space. and heres some ROBOcrates! more money for ♥♥♥♥ you dont need! oh yeah, want to play MvM and it count towards your acheivments, etc,.? gotta fork over the dough. lol, silly ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, your acheivment wont be gained on boot camp! you wont even make any progress!
Look, I dont care that a 'community update' means they've given up on a game ENTIRELY, but, is it too much to ask for the game i fell in love with back?
Lunchbox Jun 12, 2013 @ 7:43am 
please?
6KGB Jun 12, 2013 @ 7:56am 
den er god
Heltaked [Tony] Jun 12, 2013 @ 8:30am 
Valve is to lazy to ad new weps
6KGB Jun 12, 2013 @ 8:44am 
den er god
Valve listen, Add this wep! now! :)
The Assassin Spy Jun 12, 2013 @ 1:16pm 
  • HL series:unifnished, left on a sad cliffhanger, leaving a wonderful game with no closure in sight for us who have played along for almost 12 years, since before valve and HL was released by SIerra, who btw, made Myst and saw it all the way through..
  • L4d2: full of bugs and no fix in sight, entire groups and forums have sprung up the past year and a half about fixing it with no help in sight. no new updates and no talk of a sequel, this game is on the verge of death
  • TF2: i bought this with the orange box years ago, no new base content except for MvM since 2011, only ♥♥♥♥♥♥ hats and unbalancing waepons have been released since '09 (oh, and some hairdos, and some shirts. OH heres some items you have to spend real money to interact with. Otherwise, those crates will just take up space. and heres some ROBOcrates! more money for ♥♥♥♥ you dont need! oh yeah, want to play MvM and it count towards your acheivments, etc,.? gotta fork over the dough. lol, silly ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, your acheivment wont be gained on boot camp! you wont even make any progress!

Don't forget bout Portal 2,damn dat was a nice game :sticky: :sticky: :sticky: :3
Lunchbox Jun 12, 2013 @ 2:08pm 
oh, yeah
< >
Showing 1-15 of 118 comments
Per page: 1530 50