This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Armikrog.
andpeder89 Aug 9, 2013 @ 12:03am
Game or a Movie ?...
After first entering the page to see the movie and click the screenshots, everything did look pretty good for a beginning video and everything for a game. especially the Stop motion animation part. really rare to see. But.. where did the.. game go ?.. i saw no screenshots of any direct gameplay stage, or a boss or anything like that.. is a point n click game ?. incase it should say so and not have to let the viewers " guess " so.. just my opinion but we'll see what others think of this..
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
QoMSoL Aug 9, 2013 @ 1:52am 
Come on man! You never played Neverhood? O_o
Google it and see what it looked like back in the days. The game itself will be released soon enough and you can still back this project up on Kickstarter: $25 and you'll get the game when it's out both DRM free and Steam editions.
Cheers.
Primal Fear Aug 10, 2013 @ 1:34am 
Originally posted by andpeder89:
...is a point n click game ?. incase it should say so and not have to let the viewers " guess " so.. ...
The problem is that Valve is so ignorant that Greenlight doesn't have the genre Point&Click to choose. You can read "point and click adenture" in the newest announcement.
Van Brohenheim Aug 11, 2013 @ 3:46pm 
lol read the description.
Bad Coupon Aug 13, 2013 @ 12:27pm 
If you watch the Kickstarter video can you see one of the "stages". When they made the video, they only went as far as a concept peice because it's so expensive to make.
Erall Aug 14, 2013 @ 5:38am 
Well, I'm agree.
When you look at neverhood, you know exactly what a stage look like. In this movie, we can't see anything.
However, in Kickstarter there are more informations, the project is good.
BlackCurry Aug 14, 2013 @ 6:51am 
game looks alright !
brdn Aug 25, 2013 @ 2:44pm 
dose this mean it won't be able to be one steam at all?
Eery Petrol Jul 22 @ 8:59am 
"Armikrog is a brand new clay-animated point and click adventure game"
Quoted from the first sentence of the Armikrog Greenlight description. Lurk moar
Last edited by Eery Petrol; Jul 22 @ 9:00am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50