This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mount Your Friends
who wants this game to be free?
Say I if yah agree to the adrenaline man :D:tradingcard:
Showing 1-15 of 151 comments
< >
dangit :l trading card doesn't work on discussion starters D:
Evil Potato Jul 6, 2013 @ 3:40pm 
No. The game should stay like it is.
Last edited by Evil Potato; Jul 6, 2013 @ 3:40pm
Camel.Toad Jul 8, 2013 @ 2:54am 
huh?????

well it would be nice if every game was free wouldnt it??

but they arent....are they???
DaemonWork Jul 8, 2013 @ 7:06am 
yes put free
it should be free besides it has the free tag on the game
matildamuffinator Jul 9, 2013 @ 8:11pm 
I don't understand, why should it be free? I would like everything ever to be free but it's not, so why should this?
Camel.Toad Jul 10, 2013 @ 4:04am 
^^^^because apparently this guy is so broke that he needs to make a thread to try to get a 1 dollar game for free....
Veletronic Jul 11, 2013 @ 6:05am 
1 dollar sounds a resonable price, and if you want more content the devs need some money. if its free i doubt you'd get much content at all.
we don't need disscussions dude if the author or steam want this game to cost money then its on them okay? I just wanna see how many people would try and make this game be free
Camel.Toad Jul 11, 2013 @ 6:20pm 
no you dont....youre cheap and want something for nothing...

and youre exactly right if they want it to cost money, then its on them....nobody cares what you want...

and why would you think there 'people to make this game free'...it doesent work that way...
if you went through developing a game, and then went through the hassle of trying to get it greenlit, which is an extremely difficult process, are you going to give it out for free???

f2p games are also supported by in-game purchases....what is there that affects gameplay to add to this???? gonna buy a longer ♥♥♥♥ that jiggles even more furiously????
Last edited by Camel.Toad; Jul 11, 2013 @ 6:20pm
JamesyC98 Jul 13, 2013 @ 1:07pm 
Lower than £5 would be good but free would make the game all the more special.
Aarontti Jul 14, 2013 @ 2:52am 
i would defenitly download this if it was free, but max price to this would be 5£
[.:RṦG:.] Ticci Toby Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:08am 
i want it to be free
Taffer Jul 26, 2013 @ 1:38pm 
Sure i'd like it to be free. Otherwise it's one of those -75% off type of games for me.
Last edited by Taffer; Jul 26, 2013 @ 1:39pm
wafer12 Jul 29, 2013 @ 5:58am 
it would be nice if it started out free for a limited time and then went to $1.00
Showing 1-15 of 151 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50