Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Mount Your Friends
Seujiro 12 jun, 2013 @ 4:13pm
Added Content
The content you said you are wanting to add, could you add that the XBLA version too, please?
Visar 1-15 av 24 kommentarer
< >
Seujiro 12 jun, 2013 @ 4:14pm 
Also could you add an option to not have ridiculous floppy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥..?
I Came 17 jun, 2013 @ 8:49pm 
I hope they add to the Xbox version too and I'm sure they will. I can't believe you don't enjoy the all the ♥♥♥♥♥ though. It's charmingly hilarious.
Seujiro 18 jun, 2013 @ 12:23am 
it's not that i don't find it funny, it's that I think it would be a fun family game to play with my neice and such, but without the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Ebola from Menola 25 jun, 2013 @ 9:52pm 
SFW mode replaces the floppy meatsticks with a zipper and they wear suits with monocules on their eyes.
☠ [NOR] Viking ☠ 6 jul, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
moddable later on when its in alpha or beta
☠ [NOR] Viking ☠ 6 jul, 2013 @ 1:47pm 
maybe moddable! not if its too hard todo. instead if thats the case make it so that u can change the goat to something and make custom maps or something i dunno
Seujiro 6 jul, 2013 @ 1:57pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av GMT jacobwin7:
SFW mode replaces the floppy meatsticks with a zipper and they wear suits with monocules on their eyes.

I don't see a SFW mode. I did see the pretty big update though that added a bunch of new faces and outfits (Some of which do remove the floppy meatstick)
Senast ändrad av Seujiro; 6 jul, 2013 @ 2:00pm
☠ [NOR] Viking ☠ 6 jul, 2013 @ 2:00pm 
ok
☠ [NOR] Viking ☠ 6 jul, 2013 @ 2:00pm 
so what does SFW mode mean anyway?
Seujiro 6 jul, 2013 @ 2:01pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av YoutubeGmr:
maybe moddable! not if its too hard todo. instead if thats the case make it so that u can change the goat to something and make custom maps or something i dunno

I do agree that mods, and an actual options menu would be awesome. Maybe where you can change gravity and such.
Seujiro 6 jul, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av YoutubeGmr:
so what does SFW mode mean anyway?

I have no idea, Jacobwin7 is the one that said there was a mode called SFW
☠ [NOR] Viking ☠ 6 jul, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
ye good idea
☠ [NOR] Viking ☠ 6 jul, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
ok
Camel.Toad [.Wake.And.Game.] 8 jul, 2013 @ 3:00am 
the ♥♥♥♥♥ needs it own button.....so you can cling to your friends face with it...
☠ [NOR] Viking ☠ 8 jul, 2013 @ 1:19pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av Human.Skin.Sombrero:
the ♥♥♥♥♥ needs it own button.....so you can cling to your friends face with it...

-.- really!!! are u gay or something bro???
Visar 1-15 av 24 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50