Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

Mount Your Friends
Seujiro 12. jun 2013 kl. 4:13pm
Added Content
The content you said you are wanting to add, could you add that the XBLA version too, please?
Viser 1-15 af 24 kommentarer
< >
Seujiro 12. jun 2013 kl. 4:14pm 
Also could you add an option to not have ridiculous floppy penises..?
Petrikohr 17. jun 2013 kl. 8:49pm 
I hope they add to the Xbox version too and I'm sure they will. I can't believe you don't enjoy the all the penis though. It's charmingly hilarious.
Seujiro 18. jun 2013 kl. 12:23am 
it's not that i don't find it funny, it's that I think it would be a fun family game to play with my neice and such, but without the penises.
.iG The Sims 4tress 25. jun 2013 kl. 9:52pm 
SFW mode replaces the floppy meatsticks with a zipper and they wear suits with monocules on their eyes.
[NOR] Viking 6. jul 2013 kl. 1:45pm 
moddable later on when its in alpha or beta
[NOR] Viking 6. jul 2013 kl. 1:47pm 
maybe moddable! not if its too hard todo. instead if thats the case make it so that u can change the goat to something and make custom maps or something i dunno
Seujiro 6. jul 2013 kl. 1:57pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af GMT jacobwin7:
SFW mode replaces the floppy meatsticks with a zipper and they wear suits with monocules on their eyes.

I don't see a SFW mode. I did see the pretty big update though that added a bunch of new faces and outfits (Some of which do remove the floppy meatstick)
Sidst redigeret af Seujiro; 6. jul 2013 kl. 2:00pm
[NOR] Viking 6. jul 2013 kl. 2:00pm 
ok
[NOR] Viking 6. jul 2013 kl. 2:00pm 
so what does SFW mode mean anyway?
Seujiro 6. jul 2013 kl. 2:01pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af YoutubeGmr:
maybe moddable! not if its too hard todo. instead if thats the case make it so that u can change the goat to something and make custom maps or something i dunno

I do agree that mods, and an actual options menu would be awesome. Maybe where you can change gravity and such.
Seujiro 6. jul 2013 kl. 2:02pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af YoutubeGmr:
so what does SFW mode mean anyway?

I have no idea, Jacobwin7 is the one that said there was a mode called SFW
[NOR] Viking 6. jul 2013 kl. 2:02pm 
ye good idea
[NOR] Viking 6. jul 2013 kl. 2:02pm 
ok
Camel.Toad 8. jul 2013 kl. 3:00am 
the penis needs it own button.....so you can cling to your friends face with it...
[NOR] Viking 8. jul 2013 kl. 1:19pm 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Human.Skin.Sombrero:
the penis needs it own button.....so you can cling to your friends face with it...

-.- really!!! are u gay or something bro???
Viser 1-15 af 24 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50