Tato hra dostala od komunity zelenou!

Komunita projevila o tuto hru zájem. Společnost Valve je nyní v kontaktu s vývojáři, aby se věci pohly správným směrem a hra byla vydána ve službě Steam.

Mount Your Friends
Seujiro 12. čvn. 2013 v 4.13 odp.
Added Content
The content you said you are wanting to add, could you add that the XBLA version too, please?
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 24 komentářů
< >
Seujiro 12. čvn. 2013 v 4.14 odp. 
Also could you add an option to not have ridiculous floppy penises..?
Petrikohr 17. čvn. 2013 v 8.49 odp. 
I hope they add to the Xbox version too and I'm sure they will. I can't believe you don't enjoy the all the penis though. It's charmingly hilarious.
Seujiro 18. čvn. 2013 v 12.23 dop. 
it's not that i don't find it funny, it's that I think it would be a fun family game to play with my neice and such, but without the penises.
jacobwin7 25. čvn. 2013 v 9.52 odp. 
SFW mode replaces the floppy meatsticks with a zipper and they wear suits with monocules on their eyes.
[NOR]OddBLood 6. čvc. 2013 v 1.45 odp. 
moddable later on when its in alpha or beta
[NOR]OddBLood 6. čvc. 2013 v 1.47 odp. 
maybe moddable! not if its too hard todo. instead if thats the case make it so that u can change the goat to something and make custom maps or something i dunno
Seujiro 6. čvc. 2013 v 1.57 odp. 
GMT jacobwin7 původně napsal:
SFW mode replaces the floppy meatsticks with a zipper and they wear suits with monocules on their eyes.

I don't see a SFW mode. I did see the pretty big update though that added a bunch of new faces and outfits (Some of which do remove the floppy meatstick)
Naposledy upravil Seujiro; 6. čvc. 2013 v 2.00 odp.
[NOR]OddBLood 6. čvc. 2013 v 2.00 odp. 
ok
[NOR]OddBLood 6. čvc. 2013 v 2.00 odp. 
so what does SFW mode mean anyway?
Seujiro 6. čvc. 2013 v 2.01 odp. 
YoutubeGmr původně napsal:
maybe moddable! not if its too hard todo. instead if thats the case make it so that u can change the goat to something and make custom maps or something i dunno

I do agree that mods, and an actual options menu would be awesome. Maybe where you can change gravity and such.
Seujiro 6. čvc. 2013 v 2.02 odp. 
YoutubeGmr původně napsal:
so what does SFW mode mean anyway?

I have no idea, Jacobwin7 is the one that said there was a mode called SFW
[NOR]OddBLood 6. čvc. 2013 v 2.02 odp. 
ye good idea
[NOR]OddBLood 6. čvc. 2013 v 2.02 odp. 
ok
Castrated.Mangina 8. čvc. 2013 v 3.00 dop. 
the penis needs it own button.....so you can cling to your friends face with it...
[NOR]OddBLood 8. čvc. 2013 v 1.19 odp. 
Human.Skin.Sombrero původně napsal:
the penis needs it own button.....so you can cling to your friends face with it...

-.- really!!! are u gay or something bro???
Zobrazeno 1-15 z 24 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50