This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Mount Your Friends
Seujiro Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:13pm
Added Content
The content you said you are wanting to add, could you add that the XBLA version too, please?
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Seujiro Jun 12, 2013 @ 4:14pm 
Also could you add an option to not have ridiculous floppy penises..?
Petrikohr Jun 17, 2013 @ 8:49pm 
I hope they add to the Xbox version too and I'm sure they will. I can't believe you don't enjoy the all the penis though. It's charmingly hilarious.
Seujiro Jun 18, 2013 @ 12:23am 
it's not that i don't find it funny, it's that I think it would be a fun family game to play with my neice and such, but without the penises.
jacobwin7 Jun 25, 2013 @ 9:52pm 
SFW mode replaces the floppy meatsticks with a zipper and they wear suits with monocules on their eyes.
[NOR]OddBLood Jul 6, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
moddable later on when its in alpha or beta
[NOR]OddBLood Jul 6, 2013 @ 1:47pm 
maybe moddable! not if its too hard todo. instead if thats the case make it so that u can change the goat to something and make custom maps or something i dunno
Seujiro Jul 6, 2013 @ 1:57pm 
Originally posted by GMT jacobwin7:
SFW mode replaces the floppy meatsticks with a zipper and they wear suits with monocules on their eyes.

I don't see a SFW mode. I did see the pretty big update though that added a bunch of new faces and outfits (Some of which do remove the floppy meatstick)
Last edited by Seujiro; Jul 6, 2013 @ 2:00pm
[NOR]OddBLood Jul 6, 2013 @ 2:00pm 
ok
[NOR]OddBLood Jul 6, 2013 @ 2:00pm 
so what does SFW mode mean anyway?
Seujiro Jul 6, 2013 @ 2:01pm 
Originally posted by YoutubeGmr:
maybe moddable! not if its too hard todo. instead if thats the case make it so that u can change the goat to something and make custom maps or something i dunno

I do agree that mods, and an actual options menu would be awesome. Maybe where you can change gravity and such.
Seujiro Jul 6, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
Originally posted by YoutubeGmr:
so what does SFW mode mean anyway?

I have no idea, Jacobwin7 is the one that said there was a mode called SFW
[NOR]OddBLood Jul 6, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
ye good idea
[NOR]OddBLood Jul 6, 2013 @ 2:02pm 
ok
Camel.Toad Jul 8, 2013 @ 3:00am 
the penis needs it own button.....so you can cling to your friends face with it...
[NOR]OddBLood Jul 8, 2013 @ 1:19pm 
Originally posted by Human.Skin.Sombrero:
the penis needs it own button.....so you can cling to your friends face with it...

-.- really!!! are u gay or something bro???
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50