This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Mount Your Friends
Is there a date for the pc version to come out
also what will be the price onxbox its 1$
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Luke Nov 9, 2013 @ 5:26pm 
I don't think there is
i wish it comes out soon i really want to play mount your friends but cant i dont have a xbox i dont care if i need a xbox controller i have a xbox pc compatible controller but no pc versions are out there
Rosenator Nov 10, 2013 @ 3:00pm 
I want this to come out for PC as soon as it can. I expect it to have come out by Christmas.
i want it out tommorow just kindin but that would be nice
The White Wolf Nov 11, 2013 @ 6:23am 
A bit worried the hype for this might pass, would be a shame not to take advantage of all the exposure its been getting lately.
yea i dont think it will go in till it relaseles as long as its not to long
Please release this soon. Even though I don't want to mount my friends, I really, really want to mount my friends!
Atlas Dec 10, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
god damn it got the green ages ago , why is it takig so long to port? do they just not like money?
xBladeM6x Dec 15, 2013 @ 6:47pm 
It's one thing to not "announce" anything so you don't let people down, but it's another thing to be a♥♥♥♥♥♥and just let people hanging for like 3 months without a single word of progress. When you don't say anything, you make people think the project is just flat out dead.
TinyBabyOwl Dec 28, 2013 @ 1:47am 
Seems to be dead..
@PewDiePie Well it looks like it's not out and it's after Christmas so your wish didn't come true.
Seraphace Jan 10, 2014 @ 10:11am 
been waiting for this, still no word :(
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50