Ten program został wybrany do dystrybucji dzięki Greenlight!

Społeczność wyraziła swoje zainteresowanie tym programem. Valve skontaktowało się z jego twórcami, aby sprawdzić możliwości publikacji ich dzieła na platformie Steam.

FL Studio
Twilight Sparkle (Terrum) 29 Cze, 2013 - 14:44
Which edition(s) of FL Studio will be available on Steam?
Obviously there's fruity, producer and signature. Which one(s) will be available? And will they be available for cheaper? Because surely I'm not the only one here that thinks FL Studio is already way too expensive - Sure it's a DAW but. You could just pirate it for free (Not that I'm condoning piracy, just stating facts!)

Maximum I would probably pay (for producer edition) would be £80, or £125 for signature if IL were willing to make such offer as a discount for when they start selling it on Steam!
Ostatnio edytowany przez: Twilight Sparkle (Terrum); 2 Lip, 2013 - 10:26
Wyświetlanie 1-5 z 5 komentarzy
< >
BananasAreYellow 4 Lip, 2013 - 15:10 
why?

that's far too cheap, it even includes free updates. just look at reason or w/e program u pay 300+ easy and then pay 150 for each upcoming updated. the signature could be 500 eu imo
Twilight Sparkle (Terrum) 5 Lip, 2013 - 9:11 
why?

that's far too cheap, it even includes free updates. just look at reason or w/e program u pay 300+ easy and then pay 150 for each upcoming updated. the signature could be 500 eu imo
That sure is understandable. But FL Studio is much more basic compared to Reason and any other DAW. And like I said before, if it's something that's just easily piratable, and they still want to make money, surely they should convince the people who do use pirated copies to use their official one by giving discounts. Because what have they got to lose? They'll be making more money that way and stopping people using pirated versions of their software.
Mr Quentin B. HamHock 5 Lip, 2013 - 11:34 
why?

That sure is understandable. But FL Studio is much more basic compared to Reason and any other DAW. And like I said before, if it's something that's just easily piratable, and they still want to make money, surely they should convince the people who do use pirated copies to use their official one by giving discounts. Because what have they got to lose? They'll be making more money that way and stopping people using pirated versions of their software.

To be honest, I doubt that IL will take this approach. Slashing their prices that dramatically for steam will only lead to everyone buying FL on Steam and thus, making them less of a profit. I purchased the producer edition in February for around £120 and It's by far the best thing I've spent my money on for a long time.
Twilight Sparkle (Terrum) 5 Lip, 2013 - 17:39 

To be honest, I doubt that IL will take this approach. Slashing their prices that dramatically for steam will only lead to everyone buying FL on Steam and thus, making them less of a profit. I purchased the producer edition in February for around £120 and It's by far the best thing I've spent my money on for a long time.
Again, very understandable, but it won't be a permanent discount. It will only be for like a week or so. It would also be better than paying nothing to IL and just pirating it for free, at least they would get some money for it.
Mr Quentin B. HamHock 7 Lip, 2013 - 13:03 

Again, very understandable, but it won't be a permanent discount. It will only be for like a week or so. It would also be better than paying nothing to IL and just pirating it for free, at least they would get some money for it.

Yeah, I see your point. I mean, if IL would sell plugins on steam too then I would be really excited for steam sales (because who wants to pay like £100 for a plugin, right?).
Wyświetlanie 1-5 z 5 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50