Denna programvara har fått grönt ljus av gemenskapen!

Gemenskapen har visat sitt intresse för denna programvara. Valve har kontaktat denna utvecklare för att börja gå mot ett släpp på Steam.

FL Studio
Jimby 16 feb @ 12:42pm
Release Date?
I've been waiting to buy this for some time, but there is no news that I can find here or on the ImageLine website.

So, ImageLine: When can we expect the product to be available on Steam?

Visar 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
< >
askeeve 24 feb @ 6:53am 
Yes please.
afrobearxD 3 aug @ 1:54pm 
I think that this software is going to take a while to be available because its quite expensive and people dont have enough skills to produce some cool music but im looking forward to see FL STUDIO on steam
YPChase 7 aug @ 3:47am 
Well there was a post a really long time ago on image-line, then idk, just sorta never said anything about it after that. I own the software and could see them selling a dumbed down version for one very specific reason, I don't think it would be possible for steam to really do much more than you can already which is launch it. with all the internal per case basis type updates, the drm, and the fact that if your on windows 7 there's prob going to be sound issues with steam because I know I had to close steam all the time when I used to run it (on my windows 7 pc). Lastly considering how well they're already doing with there own site, why would they want to cut steam in on the profits.
Illuminati Commander 24 aug @ 12:58pm 
Ursprungligen skrivet av afrobearxD:
I think that this software is going to take a while to be available because its quite expensive[...]
It's $100. Compared to Reason and Pro Tools, that's nothing. Avid's Pro Tools 11 is $700. Cakewalk's Sonar X3 is $600. Propellerhead's Reason 7 is $400.

FL Studio can be a bit fiddly every now and then, but it's a solid product for those interested in home recording that won't cost you most or all of your paycheck.
Visar 1-4 av 4 kommentarer
< >
Per sida: 15 30 50