This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Nekro
Infernal Machine [NGC] Sep 19, 2013 @ 8:26am
This game is my dreams come true.
Ever since I started playing RPG's, Necromancers have been my favourite character class. I love summoning my personal minion army and swarming the enemy. It is the character class who's playstyle just clicked with me. I am really grateful to the developers for making this game. I am sure the deveopers of this game feel the same way that I do and share their love for Necromancers in RPG's. I hope this game turns out to be a massive success. I am kicking myself for missing that kickstarter. (I didn't know about the game at the time)

On the subject of Pre-order, If we order it for your site, do we get a steam key with it? If not I will still buy it, but I would love to have a steam key.
Last edited by Infernal Machine [NGC]; Sep 19, 2013 @ 8:28am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Nekro Sep 20, 2013 @ 8:52am 
Me too ;)
yutu Sep 25, 2013 @ 6:11am 
ho
Ǻ҉ N҉ G ҉E ҉L Sep 26, 2013 @ 5:45am 
ho
Abs(O)rbed Sep 30, 2013 @ 3:18am 
exactly ;)
drkSeed  [developer] Oct 5, 2013 @ 12:12pm 
All of us at darkForge were thinking the same thing! This is the game we always wanted to play and absolutely couldn't wait for someone else to make. It mechanics are genera redefining and I guarantee you will be thrilled to resurrect your minions from their Hellish depths!

Yes, all pre-orders will be issued a steam key.
FriendlyMcLaserDeath Oct 6, 2013 @ 11:43am 
Originally posted by Infernal Machine NGC:
Ever since I started playing RPG's, Necromancers have been my favourite character class. I love summoning my personal minion army and swarming the enemy. It is the character class who's playstyle just clicked with me. I am really grateful to the developers for making this game. I am sure the deveopers of this game feel the same way that I do and share their love for Necromancers in RPG's. I hope this game turns out to be a massive success. I am kicking myself for missing that kickstarter. (I didn't know about the game at the time)

*chuckles* I'm the same way. ;)
Necron McDonalds Nov 8, 2013 @ 6:52am 
Tiny fun fact: If we are being 100% nitpicky you are not a necromancer. Actually you are a lich. But liches are necromancers who ´´necromanced´´ themselves back to life.

Basically a zombie necromancer.
FriendlyMcLaserDeath Nov 8, 2013 @ 11:52am 
Well yeah, but first of all you need to be a necromancer in order to turn yourself into a lich.
Also, if you REALLY want to nit-pick it's not necromancy, but rather necroturgy.
Necroturgy is the ability to manipulate the dead, while necromancy is merely the ability to communticate with them.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50