This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Nekro
DasSomePoopy Aug 21, 2013 @ 9:31am
When can we pre-order?
I am so excited for this game, i cannot wait for its release. When can i preorder so i get it the day it comes out?
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Скиди ⁂ Aug 22, 2013 @ 8:28am 
will not soon:с
drkSeed  [developer] Aug 23, 2013 @ 10:01pm 
We are taking pre-orders @
http://darkforgegames.com/store/

We are also planning on an Early-Access Release (tba) in which all of our KS backers and Pre-Orders will be invited to join the fun.
Yaman Aug 25, 2013 @ 7:10am 
Is it the digital collector edition? or did you guys not have any other pic to show?
So does preordering give any benefit over waiting(besides paying with dollars instead of euro's) same goes for steam is preorering just for early acces?
sillypickle Aug 31, 2013 @ 7:22pm 
So...I bought the game however I can see no confirmation...Please help.
Terra Sep 9, 2013 @ 10:47am 
I pre orderd the game but cant download it. Why?
Deathbit #vLc Sep 9, 2013 @ 11:27am 
Its not out yet.. or even in beta for you guys to play i believe
Last edited by Deathbit #vLc; Sep 9, 2013 @ 11:27am
Yaman Sep 13, 2013 @ 11:11am 
Still no info on the pre-order, does it give beta acces, is it a collector edition or does the pre-order give any bonus.
I missed it on kickstarter, because the website is so horrible to find new unfunded games and 30 days seems to little for exposure.
Der dunkle Lord Sep 17, 2013 @ 12:05pm 
is there a way to pre-order it in germany? with euros?
Infernal Machine [NGC] Sep 19, 2013 @ 8:20am 
Do we get a steam key with a purchase? If so I will buy it right away. This game looks like a dream come true. My favourite class in any RPG is a Necromancer. I cant wait to summon my own personal minion army and mow down the opposition. I am really sad that I missed the kickstarter.
Last edited by Infernal Machine [NGC]; Sep 19, 2013 @ 8:21am
Yaman Sep 30, 2013 @ 4:51pm 
Info on there website is updated, and the collectors edition box art removed.
http://darkforgegames.com/store/

Nekro is available for digital pre-order direct from darkForge Games.

Pre-Order includes:

Beta: Steam Early Access Key (Delivered Late 2013) for PC, Mac, Linux

*beta will only be available on Steam

Final Release of Nekro: a digital DRM-free download or Steam Key( Delivered April 2014)

Exact system specifications are unknown at this time, but Nekro will run on any modern system. Nekro will be available on Windows, OSX, and Linux.
drkSeed  [developer] Oct 5, 2013 @ 11:57am 
Thanks for clarifying that Yamen! We have updated the website to be more clear as to what you will be getting with the pre-order. And thank all of you for your continued support. Since we have such a small team it is refreshing to see so many people excited about Nekro and getting involved on steam and our forums.
LordMatsu Oct 22, 2013 @ 3:12am 
When can we preorder over steam and download for early beta access? November or December?
Gift_of_Revan Jan 15 @ 1:13pm 
ummm its past 2013 still no word on when the preorder will get early access?
Terra Jan 16 @ 7:55am 
I am still waiting for any info from the producer...
Yaman Feb 7 @ 7:38am 
delayed few months, its said to be around april
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50