This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Nekro
nervendolch Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:24pm
after watching the game ..
I must say it is a great idea. At the moment the most games are not like this game. It looks like that you can run through the field, kill what you want and use them for the rest of the settlement and watch the hunt or do it by yourself.

Can you go and collect special things or treasures? I mean some items you don't need and/or the gold of the enemys (its unnessesary if I can use it. I mean it would look great if you have somewhere a giant pile of gold with a lot of spots of blood or some parts of special enemys and/or something from their equiptment as trophy.)

If the game is only as half as good as the vid shows it is worth to buy.

I would say and ask more but i am atm a little bit too lazy to write more :X
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
drkSeed  [developer] Jun 23, 2013 @ 11:21am 
You absolutely nailed it! That's exactly what we were thinking when we sat down and designed out the Nekro Tower, which you will be using as a hub essentially. We are currently working on a walkthrough to show how the game will be played, but you will be collecting Sins along the way that you can use as currency to upgrade your abilities and also to buy random items from the Witch's Shop. There will also be certain things that can only be acquired in-game - probably through achievements.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50