Tämä peli on nyt saatavilla Steamissä!

Kiitos, että autoit tätä peliä pääsemään Steamiin! Lisätietoja sekä linkin kauppasivulle löydät alta.

Nekro
Zender Railen 4. kesä, 2013 17.52
I am sold
The game's art is something i can enjoy, the game has veriety and uniqueness that a fair share of games releasing these days lack's, And the gameplay looks smooth.

If this game ever released, i would likely buy it and try it out as soon as money permitted =D

Hope to see you in the future :)
Näytetään 1-8 / 8 kommentista
< >
darkForge Games  [kehittäjä] 4. kesä, 2013 19.50 
Thanks so much for the kind words, Zender. I'm really glad you said the game looks unique! This is something I was striving for as much as possible.

A little Nekro backstory for you: I've been gaming since 1991. Since then I must have played at least 3-5 thousand games, and I think it's safe to say I know my stuff. The '90s and early '00s saw such a massive spike in innovation; I found myself always captivated by new experiences. Then, something around 2005 changed, we kept getting the same FPS repainted and repackaged. Large studios I've grown up with all my life (EA once put out what today would be considered indie games!) started to care more about the bottom line than the games they were releasing.

I found myself becoming tired of what I love so much, I wanted something new. Grantated, new and innovative games were still coming out (Minecraft, FTL, X-Com, to name a few) but the overall volume of innovation, espeically from large studios, was deminishing. After working many jobs at top tier studios making MMOs, FPSs and shooters I became so sick of the 'same old'. I told myself I was going to change it.

I said, you know what? I'm going to make a game that combines my three all-time top favorite games: Dungeon Keeper, Myth: The Fallen Lords and Giants: Citizen Kabtoo. I want the minion-based gameplay, dark creepy atmosphere and subtle humor of Dungeon Keeper. The bloody, physics-based gore of Myth, and the three warring faction dynamic of Giants.

Then I took my favorite class from any and all games I ever played; a necromancer and said let's make a game. I would be the designer, programmer, and world artist, so all I needed was a kickass character artist, a amazing animator, and a super skilled sound/music guy. After rounding up my dream team I set to work making Nek. Of the 14 years I've been in the game industry, this has been the best game I've ever worked on. :)

-Klegran
Viimeisin muokkaaja on darkForge Games; 4. kesä, 2013 19.51
Felipe AM 5. kesä, 2013 14.51 
i agree with you
Wraithix 10. kesä, 2013 15.39 
Sounds great.

Never played Myth but from the video I just watched, I know I would have liked it. Big fan of Dungeon Keeper and Giants. I also find the Nercomancer my favorite class as well.

Just saw the walkthough vid from E3. Looking forward to giving this a go.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Wraithix; 10. kesä, 2013 15.40
Necron McDonalds 9. heinä, 2013 11.53 
Fun fact: Your character is a Lich

Liches are like zombies that are wizards (often necromancers).
Necron McDonalds 9. heinä, 2013 11.55 
PS: That thin waist give me the spooks. :s
Heated Toaster 11. elo, 2013 8.03 
Ta gra przypomina mi Dote
EDWARD NORTON 24. elo, 2013 14.17 
hmmm
Skilluck 28. elo, 2013 5.57 
This game looks aaaight.
Näytetään 1-8 / 8 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50