MC - Weapons (DG & DB)
TheLoneFerret287  [developer] Jun 17, 2013 @ 8:57am
What Next
So, what would you guys want to see in the next update?
Last edited by TheLoneFerret287; Jun 17, 2013 @ 9:05am
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Anrik Oct 18, 2013 @ 10:24pm 
I believe I saw on one of your mods that you were planning to do a mod for vanilla only (no dlc content) to make weapons have daedric stats like you did with the armor. I'm curious if there are plans on this happening or if it has been canned.
TheLoneFerret287  [developer] Oct 18, 2013 @ 11:38pm 
I plan on doing that in the near future. I work on The Fur Trader pretty much full time, so it can be pretty hard to get anything else done. The final Mythical Creation is almost done, so when I've finished with that, I plan on making dlc free versions for all the mods.
Last edited by TheLoneFerret287; Oct 18, 2013 @ 11:38pm
Bhay'lor'rok Jan 17 @ 11:10am 
I love this mod! If I may be so bold as to make a request, perhaps one more under Glass or Darfwen Armor for Mythical Replicas of Daedric Artifacts? I know another mod already exists for something like that but the "forgeries" aren't any more powerful than the originals plus they don't have the enchantments, which kind of defeats the purpose. I would love to go out with my Mehrunes Razor but the original is so weak!

Anyways, thanks again for putting this all together for everyone.
Soul-Reaper(I'm a vampire) Jul 18 @ 6:35pm 
what about a minipack for crossbows and or bolts or one for arrows
Last edited by Soul-Reaper(I'm a vampire); Jul 18 @ 6:35pm
TheLoneFerret287  [developer] Jul 18 @ 8:19pm 
Good idea. I'll have it out in a couple days,
TheLoneFerret287  [developer] Jul 20 @ 1:32pm 
I decided to add the crossbows to this mod instead of making a new one just for them. Just let the mod update, and you're set.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50