The Scrap Reserve
Foxy Jun 5, 2013 @ 5:23am
fufture subscribung
im my opinio i dont think valve will ad subscribing if the do the will maybe let you make a test run and then buyt with a dolar tell you opinions
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Hugo Lil'shit Jun 5, 2013 @ 6:36am 
first, it my opionon, buy, dollar and opions. second No they wont.
Hugo Lil'shit Jun 5, 2013 @ 6:37am 
and future subscribing, dude what the **** do you know english at all ?
[AHRJ] Wheatlers Jun 5, 2013 @ 8:23am 
Originally posted by UltimateGamer:
tell you opinions
My opinion is, try to check your grammar before posting.
Last edited by [AHRJ] Wheatlers; Jun 5, 2013 @ 8:24am
Neon/Light Jun 5, 2013 @ 8:58am 
R.I.P ENGLISH
Foxy Jun 5, 2013 @ 12:27pm 
hey sory for my bad english im romania ♥♥♥♥ing haters
[AP] One small step for sloth Jun 5, 2013 @ 7:08pm 
I think that they if they do add subscribing then it will be for single player only not multi-player. then the weapons or items that are most popular should be added into the game in the next BIG update. thus creating a new few most popular/top rated all time. Also the weapons that are added to the game will emidielty be removed from the workshop so new popular items can be added. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?
Undead Roadkill Jun 5, 2013 @ 9:44pm 
Originally posted by One small step for sloth:
I think that they if they do add subscribing then it will be for single player only not multi-player. then the weapons or items that are most popular should be added into the game in the next BIG update. thus creating a new few most popular/top rated all time. Also the weapons that are added to the game will emidielty be removed from the workshop so new popular items can be added. Does anyone else think this is a good idea?
what do you mean "in single player" you mean like offline mode? or MVM? because if it were MVM everyone could just make an OP weapon and the game would be over in seconds
Foxy Jun 6, 2013 @ 9:13am 
prety good idea

Originally posted by One small step for sloth:
Reeps One Jun 6, 2013 @ 8:24pm 
см!
Foxy Jun 7, 2013 @ 2:37am 
what si cm?
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50