This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Yawhg
Zodd the Immortal Jun 4, 2013 @ 8:07pm
Question and Suggestion
First the suggestion, could you PLEASE make it so that when you press ESC it doesn't just automatically exit out of the game? I keep hitting it reflexively to go back after clicking the wrong place in town, only to exit my entire game without any warning or confirmation.

Second, I'd like to know if people who purchase the game from your website will receive steam keys upon request. Perhaps we could forward our receipts or something to get them. I didn't want to have to wait for the whole greenlight and approval process, and figured you guys would rather get paid sooner as opposed to later, but the nice thing about steam is that it keeps my game version up to date for me, so when you guys do make important changes I get them instantly and don't have to remember to check your website every so often.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
EvoShot Jun 5, 2013 @ 1:54am 
^)
SirBridford Jun 5, 2013 @ 7:22am 
I had the same question about ordering the game now and getting a Steam key later. :)
Wyrmling  [developer] Jun 7, 2013 @ 12:27pm 
Heya. First off, I will add in a confirmation to exit the game in the next update. I've gotten a bunch of requests for it.

Secondly, when a game gets Greenlit, Valve will give you a BUNCH of keys to give to people who've already bought the game. So, yes, you will get Steam keys if this game gets Greenlit. This is not only true of this game, but pretty much every game here on Greenlight!

Thanks for the feedback!
Damian
Last edited by Wyrmling; Jun 7, 2013 @ 12:27pm
Quinten998 Jun 27, 2013 @ 4:22pm 
I want this game on steam...
ScoutxD Jul 16, 2013 @ 8:33am 
I NEED this game on steam
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50