This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Yawhg
dpsycho Nov 15, 2013 @ 9:41pm
Adding user-created events
Hi! Love the game. Having played it extensively with my friends, we've taken to reading the game's scripts and fiddling around with them to add our own events and scenarios.

Now, I've found how to add reference to them in the settings.ini file to get them to appear and the proper references to add/influence endings and the like, but I don't seem to be able to create my own global variables like the certain, ahem, physical conditions one might contract (or possession of the dagger) such that they can directly influence other events. Is there a way to initialize new variables? If not, could this functionality be added to a future release? I'd rather not remove existing conditions to use their variables if I can manage it.

It would also be amazing if there could be a place for players to share their own content for the game. It's a fun engine, and I'd like to see what others can come up with using it. =D
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Oakleaf Nov 28, 2013 @ 12:39pm 
This would be great!
Wyrmling  [developer] Dec 11, 2013 @ 10:24am 
Totally! I'll add it to my ever-growing list of things to do for the upcoming Steam release! I left the game wide open for things just like this :D
dpsycho Dec 13, 2013 @ 11:32am 
Awesome, thanks for responding! I'm looking forward to seeing the game premiere on Steam.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50