¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

World of Diving
Vertigo Games  [desarrollador] 14 de Jun, 2013 a las 2:19
Discuss the first gameplay footage
Heroic explorers,

We've released some very early gameplay footage today, so we can more easily discuss the direction of the game with you guys.
We're really curious about your opinions, ideas and general reactions to this.

http://youtu.be/Ew-4x6_b0Hs

Kind regards,

The Vertigo Team
Mostrando 1-10 de 10 comentarios
< >
Sgt. Brony 15 de Jun, 2013 a las 20:14 
As far as I can tell its great. Need maybe an option to also go into third person view so that you can also see what your diver looks like swimming. For the flare that was thrown into the ship, how about some sort of targeting cross hair so that you can have a little bit more control where you are trying to aim/place the flare. The shark was a nice touch in that I thought it was going to eat you.
Vertigo Games  [desarrollador] 18 de Jun, 2013 a las 2:08 
Third person doesn't work that well with the Oculus Rift, but perhaps we should still include it for players with regular monitors. I feel it would be a nice addition, given the ability to customize your character.
By the way, we've included a small tribute to your contribution in the footage. "Can" you spot it?
Sgt. Brony 18 de Jun, 2013 a las 19:18 
Yep, it's on the metal scrap can ^_^
Chillin' 27 de Jun, 2013 a las 8:41 
Having a mouse scroll option that gets disabled when the OR is plugged in could work, or just a simple toggle, for the third person camera. Your biggest customer base will be people that don't have the OR, since it may more than likely be pretty pricey.

I like what I'm seeing though so far. The Shark blasting out of the ship when your light startles it was pretty sweet. =D
Última edición por Chillin'; 27 de Jun, 2013 a las 8:41
Vertigo Games  [desarrollador] 2 de Ago, 2013 a las 6:13 
Yes you're right, the Oculus install base is pretty small right now, so that's why we are developing World of Diving as a play-on-monitor diving game, the Oculus "VR play mode" is just extra feature on top of the base game.
Pekatomic [35P] 7 de Ago, 2013 a las 16:17 
You will add fishing and shops to buy upgrades? And you can sell the trash to buy better oxygen cylinder. IDK if it is easy or hard to add, I think it will be fun!
Vertigo Games  [desarrollador] 20 de Ago, 2013 a las 2:09 
There will be a wide variety of gear to buy and / or upgrade in a shop. The credits required for this will be earned by completing missions and an improved oxygen cylinder is indeed an example of one of the available upgrades.
Roelant 26 de Dic, 2013 a las 2:26 
Will there be special multiplayer features? For example that you need to cooperate to explore certain areas?
Cowboy-TPF- 10 de Ene a las 8:39 
Publicado originalmente por Vertigo Games:
an improved oxygen cylinder is indeed an example of one of the available upgrades.

SCUBA divers don't dive on oxygen.
sinbaddusnavy 29 de May a las 16:54 
Graphics look nice past diving games got too gimmicky with talking fish etc, stick to the realism. I love the through the goggle look and even got entering the water really well, if the underwater portion is realistic without being overtly frustrating this game should be one I will playing quite a bit to relax and unwind from the normal frantic style games out there.
Mostrando 1-10 de 10 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50