This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

World of Diving
Reddsquirrel Nov 5, 2013 @ 4:52am
Locations?
Great work on the game so far. Keep it up. Up till now, all the diving games I've played are either point and click or arcade. I've been wanting something like this forever. So this brings up my questions. You said in your video you'll replicate the world's oceans as realistic as possible. Does that mean we'll eventually dive in the north and south poles too? Penguins and such would be fun to swim with. Next, do you have any plans for a Titanic wreck for exploration in the distant future? Lastly, if this game is going for realistic we won't be seeing the lost city of Atlantis anywhere right?

Thanks again for bringing the sea to life.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Vertigo Games  [developer] Nov 11, 2013 @ 2:12am 
We would love to include as many locations as possible. Starting with the Caribbean and a couple of wrecks, we aim to add locations all around the world. These locations consist of the more popular dive spot, such as the Caribbean, The Philippines or Australia, but eventually it would be great to visit the more unlikely spot, such as the North pole. The Titanic would also be a fine spot to dive, but as it would take a lot of work to recreate this beautiful ship, it will take some time to add this in game. While we want to be realistic as possible, we won't rule out some fictional dive locations such as Atlantis.
-[FF-A]- Drewski Feb 9 @ 3:06pm 
It's Fictional for now =D
Reinier Apr 27 @ 2:48am 
Not entirely fictional, most of the shipwrecks that are being developed are real shipwrecks people can dive for in RL. Please check out the WoD forums on http://www.divegame.net/forum
tadmeister69 May 30 @ 1:04pm 
Any plans for caves or maybe an abyss you can dive in if you get the best dive equipment? I think that would be awesome and, while other-worldly, its still no doubt in the world of realism! It also lets you dive further than you're ever going to likely go as a diver, so it helps to push past what you can actually do as a diver in the real world!!
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50