Este jogo está agora disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a tua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

NaissanceE
vierlex 27 Mai, 2013 às 8:04
gameplay is important!
seems obvious but i really want to stress this and get the attention of the devs making this game because i truly believe that this is going to be really really awesome and it's a shame that people not familiar with your sources of inspiration won't look past the "oh, only atmosphere stuff" media material you currently provide for showcasing your game.
it doesn't matter if it's short, if it's ugly, show some gameplay to make ALL THE PEOPLE vote yes for your game. i already have :)
A mostrar 1-6 de 6 comentários
< >
Limasse Five  [autor] 27 Mai, 2013 às 8:33 
Hi,
Thanks for your concern. A gameplay video will come as soon as possible, it should be a matter of weeks. But to be clear, it's really an ambiance based game with some puzzle and platform elements. To give an idea, it's not a narrative exploration game like Dear Esther, but not a Portal like puzzle platformer neither. It's more or less in between.
Osirusine 27 Mai, 2013 às 10:49 
The audio is epic. nice work
[CPC] Saoks 27 Mai, 2013 às 13:48 
I don't know about the gameplay really but if i play a game it's because i want to have an experience, something new, a fresh concept, even if it already exist in another form but your work here is awesome, the sounds are genius, the visuals are great, that scale of colors that you choose really match with the ambience i think you want to create and you should continue to work on the elements of oppression, fear and weird atmosphere in general. I like what you do, keep it up !
vierlex 27 Mai, 2013 às 15:48 
Originalmente postado por Limasse Five:
Hi,
Thanks for your concern. A gameplay video will come as soon as possible, it should be a matter of weeks. But to be clear, it's really an ambiance based game with some puzzle and platform elements. To give an idea, it's not a narrative exploration game like Dear Esther, but not a Portal like puzzle platformer neither. It's more or less in between.

oh so glad to hear!

in the meanwhile i've been browsing the comments.. it's really funny, not too many different opinions.. most of them like the atmosphere and get where this is coming from, others are curious but slightly turned off because no gameplay, someone even mentioned the same concern i had! :) and there are the ones who don't get it at all. ha!

so it seems there are only very few people who actually need convincing through a gameplay video when those who can't be compelled by the atmosphere can not be helped at all anymore.
zorbak 28 Mai, 2013 às 2:37 
Originalmente postado por Limasse Five:
it's not a narrative exploration game like Dear Esther, but not a Portal like puzzle platformer neither. It's more or less in between.
Wow. Since I enjoyed both these games, you really got my interest now. Can't wait to hear more about the game.
Sgt.Psycho 6 Jun, 2013 às 4:15 
It feels to me like a darker and more sinister version of this
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=102760280

While you're probably not going to have the same level of interactivity, I assume there will be a lot of jumping and climbing involved?
A mostrar 1-6 de 6 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50