This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Fleish & Cherry in Crazy Hotel
La Papa Grande Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:30am
How close?
How close is this game to being greenlit?
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Red Little House  [developer] Sep 30, 2013 @ 1:06am 
Hi La Papa Grande, sorry for not answering sooner! Well, about that I have bad news. We are not really close to being Greenlight, sadly. We have like 57% of NO votes something that is doing us a lot of harm, and we are 65% to the top 100 only because of this huge batch of games that is being greenlight lately (we were at 30% before that).
We've been reading some articles about it and we have find we need all the help we can from the people that want this game (and new articles in gaming sites, forums, etc..), but we don't want to do that now because before going on a full Greenlight campaign, and asking for help, we want to have more of the game finished to show the public.
However, any help to spread the word is really appreciated :)
Apekiller Jan 18, 2014 @ 11:39am 
Hello,

Looking forward to playing this game when it is released. Are you any closer to being greenlit?

How close is the game to being complete?
Last edited by Apekiller; Jan 18, 2014 @ 11:40am
Red Little House  [developer] Jan 23, 2014 @ 8:17am 
Hi Apekiller. We just entered the first 100 game list on greenlight (we are in number 99), so we hope that we can get noticed more by the people that give the ok at valve to enter steam. Still we need as much help as we can get to get as more YES votes as possible, so fans spreading the word would help us greatly.
About the game right now we still got the release date on september of this same year. Cherry's mechanics are working smoothly now and we are working full steam to get the first level complete as soon as possible. We are hoping also we get a new demo up and running soon.
SnowMew~ Apr 22, 2014 @ 3:25pm 
Does it help if I post saying it's been greenlit?
Seriously I've never heard of this and I tried the demo and fell in love with it.
flesk Oct 13, 2014 @ 5:31am 
How close is this game to being released?

I can hardly wait.
La Papa Grande Oct 13, 2014 @ 7:57pm 
Originally posted by flesk:
How close is this game to being released?

I can hardly wait.
Also wondering. I'd actually alpha-buy this one. Which is saying a lot after Folk Tale disappointed me so much.
Red Little House  [developer] Nov 13, 2014 @ 12:46am 
Hi all!

Sorry for the late response, it seems I missed the forum notifications :/

And thanks a lot for your words! We expect to finish the game for mid-2015, and yeah, I know that that seems a lot of time, but the script arrangements that are taking place and the new more polished art deserve that time, Crazy Hotel is looking far better than ever :)

Instead of alpha-selling the game, we are aiming to release a better demo in the near future, so everyone will see what we want to achieve with the game. We haven't dismissed early access yet, but we want to have some features implemented to guarantee quality and a good experience for the player, and if we ever put the game in early access, it would be near its release date.

If there are more questions, I'll be happy to answer them, now that I'll be keeping a closer eye to the forums to avoid late responses ^_^U
flesk Nov 13, 2014 @ 3:57am 
Thanks for responding. :) I'm a bit bummed that I won't be playing the full game until mid-2015, but at the same time I'm glad you're taking your time with it to make it reach its full potential. A demo will do nicely to shorten the wait. I hope the demo will be available for Linux...?
Red Little House  [developer] Nov 13, 2014 @ 4:19am 
Of course, there will be Linux demo :D
I tested it recently and it works nice!
flesk Nov 13, 2014 @ 5:02am 
Great, thanks! :D
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50