Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

GMod13_Hotels
altunan Jan 19, 2017 @ 9:09am
Scare-Free Map
Me and my friends LOVE playing this map, roleplaying Civillian lives, but we are just afraid of experiencing any scary crap because, well, who would want to get jumpscared?
We know we can avoid it, but you never know what can happen, right?
I would like to request you to reupload the map, only without ratman and the jumpscare crap.
Not hating, just requesting.
:steamsad:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
Fish Salad Feb 11, 2017 @ 9:39am 
There's a ratman laugh somewhere?
Et tu, B? Feb 25, 2017 @ 4:43pm 
I was noclipping around but then i found some fire and it said rat man was somewhere
Yeah, those elements should be removed. Jumpscare/horror is a dead meme in sandbox at this point.
Fossa Nove Apr 7, 2017 @ 6:37pm 
well all I heard in the map was wierd deep laughing. ANd there was no npc's in the map and I heard a door open and I heard the words "blablablabla". this made me creeped out.
SpartanWar118 Apr 26, 2017 @ 7:32pm 
I haven't even subscribed to it
cause i don't want no jumpscare script on my pc
Even if it becomes completely obsolete
Plus, ever since i heard the russian sleep experiment (Googling it heavily risks your childhood)
I promised to never look, watch or hear another bit of scary content ever again (Fnaf is just a joke nowadays, and TattleTail is way cuter than it is scary..)
Last edited by SpartanWar118; Apr 26, 2017 @ 7:34pm
milkthrower714 May 4, 2017 @ 4:23pm 
Originally posted by GR|CMXShadowslayerRCN:
Yeah, those elements should be removed. Jumpscare/horror is a dead meme in sandbox at this point.
It never was a meme
Uber SirBuger Jun 23, 2017 @ 10:55pm 
I didn't enjoy the instant death, loud scream jumpscare while nocliping into a hotel room accidently
Sillssa Aug 8, 2017 @ 3:54am 
Originally posted by ☯Spartanwar118☯:
I haven't even subscribed to it
cause i don't want no jumpscare script on my pc
Even if it becomes completely obsolete
Plus, ever since i heard the russian sleep experiment (Googling it heavily risks your childhood)
I promised to never look, watch or hear another bit of scary content ever again (Fnaf is just a joke nowadays, and TattleTail is way cuter than it is scary..)
You be lucky that russian sleep experiment was the one that you heard. Theres way scarier creepypastas out there. The worst one ive heard haunted me for months.
Vincent Vega Aug 26, 2017 @ 11:41am 
Originally posted by GR|CMXShadowslayerRCN:
what the ♥♥♥♥ are you talking about
gutto Sep 1, 2017 @ 2:30am 
There is a ratman, don't worry it's just a stalker (HL2 enemy). If you want to do the whole roleplay civillian thing you won't find him. If you do wanna se the Ratman just find the campfire where it mentioned him and just no-clip down that area where it has another area and you can find it walking around. (No jumpscares)

or

If you found the room where all the controls are (Unlock all doors,Repair all windows) no-clip down until you see a whole in the wall, Ratman lives there
Last edited by gutto; Sep 1, 2017 @ 2:32am
SpartanWar118 Sep 15, 2017 @ 11:52pm 
Originally posted by sillssa:
You be lucky that russian sleep experiment was the one that you heard. Theres way scarier creepypastas out there. The worst one ive heard haunted me for months.
I'm thankful then, I hope that you aren't bothered by the creepypasta you heard anymore
GaussTheWizard Sep 29, 2017 @ 8:19pm 
Just stay away from the abandoned area and sewers and you'll be fine.
Googas Oct 28, 2017 @ 2:53am 
This is probrably an old post but, underneath the admin room (the one where you can reset windows and stuff) there is a big pit with a platform near it. underneath the platform there is a broken bit of wall and a den with a Stalker npc walking around. There is a bit of text saying about how the so called "Ratman" broke out of prison in 1944 and has been living there ever since.

edit: whoops didnt know someone had already said this
Last edited by Googas; Oct 28, 2017 @ 2:54am
Nezzy Jan 7, 2018 @ 2:04pm 
So jumpscares are avoidable if you dont noclip to the area with ratman?
i got this map completly for setting up a police style raid kinda thing and if its litterd with horor aspects and jumpscares (i have beain to the abandond hotel bit, thats just unsettleing not scary)
i whant to know if i can avoid it by staying away from the 'ratman room' because i wiould noclip around but after seeing this thread makes me reconsider finding another map
Also i see two maps in the map list (or whatever you want to call it) Thats theres Gmod13_hotels and Gmod13_Hotles_classic, are one of these a non-jumpscare version
And i aggre, This is a Sbox/Rp map, it can have creepy bits, but jumpscares and masive spooks.
Feal free to call me a baby to, i realy dont care
Last edited by Nezzy; Jan 7, 2018 @ 2:05pm
Buttertoto Feb 19, 2018 @ 1:45pm 
am i missing somthing i have never had a jumpscare here
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
Per page: 1530 50