[|| Immersion Overhaul Mutator V1.14 ||]
Kasabunjo May 18 @ 6:08am
All custom skins bugged?
the costume skins are all bugged, They go around with purple and white clothes, How do i fix these missing textures?
P.S Im no geek.
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Sir Stefan May 18 @ 7:00am 
I'm having the same problem. If someone could point out a fix, it would great because it's all awesome bar the bright purple and white soldiers/weapons...
Sir Stefan May 18 @ 7:27am 
Did you do what I did and install it under steam...? (manual install not through the workshop) If so, go into the files,
1)uninstall the mod *find the unistaller*
2)run the conversion mod application again but don't change the directory.
3) enjoy!
It worked for me!
Kasabunjo May 18 @ 7:47am 
I did it through the workshop I think..
Sir Stefan May 18 @ 10:14am 
Do it through a manual install, so unsubcribe from the conversion of the workshop, find link the installer on the workshop page, download it and run it!
evilspleen1213 May 18 @ 2:52pm 
There is a potential fix for this problem in the mod description, try that. It worked for me.
dibbler67  [developer] May 18 @ 7:44pm 
The fix you describe is not a fix but a NECESSITY, unfortunately. It must be done otherwise the game will not load the mod's custom shaders ( and the skins, among other things, will be broken.) Hopefully this hoop won't need to be jumpred through in the future but for now, that's the best I can do.
Sir Stefan May 19 @ 9:19am 
^it worked for me, I was a silly sod in the first place and did the install wrong. But by actually following your instructions it now works flawlessly
Neurax May 21 @ 9:01am 
i have the same problem and i did it through the workshop. my problem is that i cant find the uninstaller. could anybody help me?
dibbler67  [developer] May 21 @ 2:04pm 
@Planet Urf if you use the uninstall .exe that will produce the uninstaller, which should remove all the SWS files if run as well. The .exe is just the best way at the moment; SWS has some issues for some.
dibbler67  [developer] May 21 @ 2:05pm 
The uninstaller will be located in C:\Users\<YourName>\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame
[TW]zonex May 31 @ 1:15pm 
Originally posted by Sir Stefan:
Did you do what I did and install it under steam...? (manual install not through the workshop) If so, go into the files,
1)uninstall the mod *find the unistaller*
2)run the conversion mod application again but don't change the directory.
3) enjoy!
It worked for me!
I uninstall and reinstall the mod but it didn't worked!
Last edited by [TW]zonex; May 31 @ 1:18pm
Sir Stefan May 31 @ 3:24pm 
Did you do a manual install? (not through steam)
[TW]zonex May 31 @ 10:42pm 
Originally posted by Sir Stefan:
Did you do a manual install? (not through steam)
yes! and i installed this mod after rebuilded the file(RedOrchestra2) which located in "C:\Users\<YourName>\Documents\My Games\"
Sir Stefan Jun 1 @ 7:02am 
Well, I don't know then! Sorry!
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50