Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

Energy Hook
ProvoloneSquirrel 17 mei 2013 om 7:17nm
Looks a little clunky
By the looks of it the concept is very interesting but I think the character's animation looks too stiff. Maybe if his body had a slight ragdoll effect and if when he finished a swing he did a flip or movement to make the transition seem more fluid.
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
< >
JamieFristrom  [ontwikkelaar] 17 mei 2013 om 7:50nm 
Yes, the animations aren't where I'd ideally like them to be. I may have an announcement about that soon...
purex 19 mei 2013 om 4:19vm 
Origineel geplaatst door JamieFristrom:
Yes, the animations aren't where I'd ideally like them to be. I may have an announcement about that soon...
How far into development are you?
JamieFristrom  [ontwikkelaar] 19 mei 2013 om 8:13vm 
Depends on the Kickstarter - as it stands, I'm going to spend 4-5 more months on it. The more the Kickstarter raises, the more time and help it buys me.
root@eonteam[~]# 21 mei 2013 om 10:27vm 
fds
yrear 22 mei 2013 om 5:15vm 
гж
JamieFristrom  [ontwikkelaar] 26 mei 2013 om 11:09vm 
Great news!
James Zachary, animation director on Spider-Man 2, has agreed to come on for a bit in September and work on the animation! We can expect to see some serious improvement there!
Heatednemz 23 jun 2013 om 11:53vm 
Origineel geplaatst door JamieFristrom:
Great news!
James Zachary, animation director on Spider-Man 2, has agreed to come on for a bit in September and work on the animation! We can expect to see some serious improvement there!
Sweet, When are you looking to release the game? Does early 2014 seem likely? or are you planning to release it late? one more question if you don't mind, Is multiplayer available? Nothing like swinging in a city with a friend!
JamieFristrom  [ontwikkelaar] 26 jun 2013 om 9:02vm 
Yes: early 2014. It may be one of the only Kickstarters that ships early.
No, sorry, multiplayer is almost certainly off the table. That was a big stretch goal that we didn't get anywhere near. Cross your fingers that it sells well enough to do a multiplayer sequel.
1-8 van 8 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50