This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Forge Quest
Blasmo Babbins [0473] Jun 21, 2013 @ 7:00pm
What Do You Think Should Be Added To Forge Quest
Post Your Ideas Here, DLC, Updates, Easter Eggs, etc. It Doesnt Matter In This Discussion, so there will be no judging
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Dioguim Jun 25, 2013 @ 8:51pm 
I think the game should have classes... Looking by the trailers, what leeks in Minecraft and Terraria, is the concerning about fighting, exploring... It is so funny to fight your way trough the dungeons and get awesome treasures...
Blasmo Babbins [0473] Jun 26, 2013 @ 11:50am 
Not bad Thinking There, Since this is on their greenlight page, they might be thinking about it =), other than that nice thinking
darkness Jun 29, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
What needs to be added to forge quest is a alpha release!! I would love to test this game and just get to play it.
OpenRealms  [developer] Jun 30, 2013 @ 9:16am 
@Diallu We do and don't have classes. It's more of a skill/class tree. As you level you get skillpoints, those points can be spent into the class of your choice. There are three classes initially, then each main class once complete opens up two additional classes you can put points into. The base classes are Mage, Rogue, Warrior. Those expand into Wizard, Mystic, Theif, Gadgeteer, Knight and Barbarian.
OpenRealms  [developer] Jun 30, 2013 @ 9:17am 
@darkness You are right, we do. That is actually our current development milestone we are working towards. We have a beta going for people who originally backed out Kickstarter campaign, but we are working to getting a public demo out to anyone who wants to play.
Blasmo Babbins [0473] Jun 30, 2013 @ 11:31am 
cool news
Blasmo Babbins [0473] Jul 5, 2013 @ 10:59am 
One question WHEN WILL IT COME OUT, THE WEBSITE SAID IT COMES OUT THIS SUMMER!!!
Sdric Jul 11, 2013 @ 7:05am 
I don't know how your skilltress look like.
However:
I'ld really like to see a big amount of possible abilities, like in Guild Wars - or Magicka.
I think it'ld fit the game.

Or skill synergies, like skill a.) is a setup for skill b.) and improves it, this make the multiplayer extreme fun!
Blasmo Babbins [0473] Jul 11, 2013 @ 10:05am 
Originally posted by Sdric:
I don't know how your skilltress look like.
However:
I'ld really like to see a big amount of possible abilities, like in Guild Wars - or Magicka.
I think it'ld fit the game.

Or skill synergies, like skill a.) is a setup for skill b.) and improves it, this make the multiplayer extreme fun!

Though i dont know what syngeries is, sounds like a good idea
Sdric Jul 11, 2013 @ 10:32am 
By synergies I mean something like:
Player a.) freezes an enemy
Player b.) burns the same enemy
=> the enemy now gets an additional debuff ("Wet")
=> Player c.) deals additional damage with lightning spells

Or
Player a.) burns an enemy
Player b.) uses wind magic
=> nearby enemies start to burn
-------------------------

I am convinced this would really make the co-op mode an outstanding experience.
Last edited by Sdric; Jul 11, 2013 @ 10:37am
Blasmo Babbins [0473] Jul 11, 2013 @ 5:11pm 
OH NOW THAT MAKES MY THOUGHT OF IT EVEN BETTER
OpenRealms  [developer] Jul 11, 2013 @ 6:20pm 
Our current working milestone is a public demo. I can't say when it will be ready, but be assured we are working to get it out as soon as possible. When we complete the release version of the game, if we have not made it onto Steam yet we will make it available wherever we can. We are in the top 100 games on Greenlight but we still could use all the votes we can get! We also expect to continue to add content updates to the game even after it is released.

As for ideas, keep them coming. If we like them and feel it would add to the game, we'll be doing our best to improve the game however possible. The two of us have been working on this for a while now and we want to put out something fun!
Blasmo Babbins [0473] Sep 8, 2013 @ 12:28pm 
Open Realms Why hasnt the game came out yet????
innthesun Sep 13, 2013 @ 7:56am 
Local co op would be perfect.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50