Yhteisö on antanut tälle pelille julkaisuluvan!

Yhteisö on osoittanut mielenkiintonsa tätä peliä kohtaan. Valve on ottanut yhteyttä kehittäjiin saadakseen pelille Steam-julkaisun.

Full Bore
GlobZOsiris 8. loka, 2013 5.39
Special Mysteries
Is it possible to solve the 6 similar special mysteries of the game (Full Bore Part One v1.1 on Desura) ?
• Surface (right side)
• Reflexion
• Introspection
• Offering
• Brooding
• Overwatch

They all contain
• a yellow square with a recess (gem?)
• a symbol of 6 or 7 grey cubes (except for Surface)
• titles linked to the mind
* water and torchs

I have not found any hint written on green boards and computer screens. Actions combinations ? Sound ? Time ? Position ? Shadow ? Credits ? Vibration (I hope not, my pad is not a dual shock) ? I though the "truncated cone hat" helped to think outside the box. ^^ So many off-pistes...

Be that as it may, these higher level enigmas are charming ! Keep going Jake.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on GlobZOsiris; 8. loka, 2013 15.04
Näytetään 1-7 / 7 kommentista
< >
Dogs Can Fly  [kehittäjä] 8. loka, 2013 9.28 
You are on the right track thinking along the lines of the truncated cone hat puzzle.
It is all very mysterious...
GlobZOsiris 8. loka, 2013 14.41 
Your ideal indication has shaken the 6 shrine walls. I guess we will know the Metatronic conclusion of this with the Part Two ? ^^
Viimeisin muokkaaja on GlobZOsiris; 9. loka, 2013 4.40
WholeHogGames-Casey  [kehittäjä] 9. loka, 2013 12.35 
I don't think we're going to put in puzzles as obscure as the Monolith, but the something like the Metatron puzzle might be fair game. However, I prefer that puzzles be as self contained as possible (the "Vision" puzzle has an alternate solution for people who can't read the gimmick, for example) so I don't think we'll have any puzzles that rely on trivial questions.
GlobZOsiris 9. loka, 2013 13.10 
The problem of the Metatron enigma in Fez is due to the lack of links. There are no information about the 5 Platonic Solids (tetrahedron, 6, 8, 12, 20). For information, this is the origin of the expression "quintessence of something". In addition, they represent the 5 elements (earth, water, air, fire, ether) in many civilisations. ^^

Whatever, you are right. Continue to express your soul in the game as usual. You have all my faith for shaping new bright mysteries.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on GlobZOsiris; 9. loka, 2013 13.13
WholeHogGames-Casey  [kehittäjä] 9. loka, 2013 13.51 
I have to say though, that the phrase "The 64-bit name of God" has stuck with me. I would love to work such a memorable phrase into Full Bore somewhere.
GlobZOsiris 9. loka, 2013 14.55 
Yes the hint sentence was not clear. Metatron is the name of the god's archangel scrib, not the name of God. Bessides God (=nothing=no limit=all=infinity=knowledge=tao=zen=...) can not be reduced to a symbol. This is why wisdom people say we can not pronounce his name.

• When I pronounce his name, he disappear. Who is he ?
> the silence

It is simple to find "your memorable" phrase. You just have to say something true / deep / powerful (better if short), based on the Full Bore world. Especially the character abilities the player used through his experience/journey (eg: idea of shaking, digging, ...).

• Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come
> you will find it when you will be ready ^^

PS: Have you heard about holographic redundancy (to keep the divine smell introduced by Fez) ?
Viimeisin muokkaaja on GlobZOsiris; 9. loka, 2013 15.29
WholeHogGames-Casey  [kehittäjä] 9. loka, 2013 16.25 
Yeah, Fez seemed to be quite a bit about holographic redundancy as applied to the (possibly virtual!) universe. At least that's what I got out of the endings. Full Bore's story (and 'deeper meaning' if you will) are definitely going in a different direction than Fez, but we're aiming at a game that's at least somewhat as analyzable.
Näytetään 1-7 / 7 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50