Tato hra dostala od komunity zelenou!

Komunita projevila o tuto hru zájem. Společnost Valve je nyní v kontaktu s vývojáři, aby se věci pohly správným směrem a hra byla vydána ve službě Steam.

Full Bore
GlobZOsiris 8. říj. 2013 v 5.39 dop.
Special Mysteries
Is it possible to solve the 6 similar special mysteries of the game (Full Bore Part One v1.1 on Desura) ?
• Surface (right side)
• Reflexion
• Introspection
• Offering
• Brooding
• Overwatch

They all contain
• a yellow square with a recess (gem?)
• a symbol of 6 or 7 grey cubes (except for Surface)
• titles linked to the mind
* water and torchs

I have not found any hint written on green boards and computer screens. Actions combinations ? Sound ? Time ? Position ? Shadow ? Credits ? Vibration (I hope not, my pad is not a dual shock) ? I though the "truncated cone hat" helped to think outside the box. ^^ So many off-pistes...

Be that as it may, these higher level enigmas are charming ! Keep going Jake.
Naposledy upravil GlobZOsiris; 8. říj. 2013 v 3.04 odp.
Zobrazeno 17 z 7 komentářů
< >
Dogs Can Fly  [vývojář] 8. říj. 2013 v 9.28 dop. 
You are on the right track thinking along the lines of the truncated cone hat puzzle.
It is all very mysterious...
GlobZOsiris 8. říj. 2013 v 2.41 odp. 
Your ideal indication has shaken the 6 shrine walls. I guess we will know the Metatronic conclusion of this with the Part Two ? ^^
Naposledy upravil GlobZOsiris; 9. říj. 2013 v 4.40 dop.
Onlysol  [vývojář] 9. říj. 2013 v 12.35 odp. 
I don't think we're going to put in puzzles as obscure as the Monolith, but the something like the Metatron puzzle might be fair game. However, I prefer that puzzles be as self contained as possible (the "Vision" puzzle has an alternate solution for people who can't read the gimmick, for example) so I don't think we'll have any puzzles that rely on trivial questions.
GlobZOsiris 9. říj. 2013 v 1.10 odp. 
The problem of the Metatron enigma in Fez is due to the lack of links. There are no information about the 5 Platonic Solids (tetrahedron, 6, 8, 12, 20). For information, this is the origin of the expression "quintessence of something". In addition, they represent the 5 elements (earth, water, air, fire, ether) in many civilisations. ^^

Whatever, you are right. Continue to express your soul in the game as usual. You have all my faith for shaping new bright mysteries.
Naposledy upravil GlobZOsiris; 9. říj. 2013 v 1.13 odp.
Onlysol  [vývojář] 9. říj. 2013 v 1.51 odp. 
I have to say though, that the phrase "The 64-bit name of God" has stuck with me. I would love to work such a memorable phrase into Full Bore somewhere.
GlobZOsiris 9. říj. 2013 v 2.55 odp. 
Yes the hint sentence was not clear. Metatron is the name of the god's archangel scrib, not the name of God. Bessides God (=nothing=no limit=all=infinity=knowledge=tao=zen=...) can not be reduced to a symbol. This is why wisdom people say we can not pronounce his name.

• When I pronounce his name, he disappear. Who is he ?
> the silence

It is simple to find "your memorable" phrase. You just have to say something true / deep / powerful (better if short), based on the Full Bore world. Especially the character abilities the player used through his experience/journey (eg: idea of shaking, digging, ...).

• Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come
> you will find it when you will be ready ^^

PS: Have you heard about holographic redundancy (to keep the divine smell introduced by Fez) ?
Naposledy upravil GlobZOsiris; 9. říj. 2013 v 3.29 odp.
Onlysol  [vývojář] 9. říj. 2013 v 4.25 odp. 
Yeah, Fez seemed to be quite a bit about holographic redundancy as applied to the (possibly virtual!) universe. At least that's what I got out of the endings. Full Bore's story (and 'deeper meaning' if you will) are definitely going in a different direction than Fez, but we're aiming at a game that's at least somewhat as analyzable.
Zobrazeno 17 z 7 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50