Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Full Bore
Kein Zantezuken 7. Okt. 2013 um 2:09 Uhr
Completion status
Is it even possible to collect so much games and orbs (mysteries) as the status screen says:

http://i.imgur.com/w9hqNE0.png

I missed only one mystery room (the one that in Ash Run, i know where it is) and according to my map all stages are clear, no gems no more hidden rooms. Where did I miss whole 9 orbs?
Beiträge 1 - 15 von 34
< >
GlobZOsiris 7. Okt. 2013 um 4:00 Uhr 
1° The secret Ash Run room is located at the left middle of the level, named "Offering".
2° Orbs are hidden in mystery rooms. However they can contain special items such as the Gomez hat.

On the Desura V1.1 (Full Bore Part One) I currently have "Saved Game A with Frederik 96.63%"
• 100% Areas for Workings and Deep Delve
• 100% (80) gems for Workings and Deep Delve
• 62.50% mysteries discovered for Workings (unsolved : Brooding, Overwatch, Scrutiny) and 66.66% Deep Delve (unsolved : Surface, Introspection, Reflection)
• 100% Lores for Workings and Deep Delve
* 4 objects : Samoflange, Truncated Cone Hat, Automap, Key To The Ruined Door

I wonder if these enigmas are linked to the polygonal symbols (FEZ) as title hint rooms are. What are your progression and game version exactly ?

PS : This game is as refreshing as unexpected ! Bizarre feeling to know for the first time what it is to be... "still a boar". ^^
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GlobZOsiris; 7. Okt. 2013 um 8:45 Uhr
Dogs Can Fly  [Entwickler] 7. Okt. 2013 um 9:15 Uhr 
Kein Zantezuken: It seems like you are playing the ancient Kickstarter demo of full bore, because that end game status screen isn't in the current release :( The first part of Full Bore has been released and you can get it here:

www.gofullbore.com

It is even on sale for 5 bucks :)

That said, it was possible to 100% the demo from Kickstarter.
Kein Zantezuken 7. Okt. 2013 um 14:24 Uhr 
Ohh... I thought it was a demo, haha. At least the source said so, I was googling or demo.

Yep, I definitely going to buy it once it hist the Steam. At first I was skeptical but "demo' convinced me. Really unexpected game,

That said, it was possible to 100% the demo from Kickstarter.

Say, some rooms with Mysteries still have its questionable mark even after I recovered the orb. Was it valid bug back then?
Kein Zantezuken 7. Okt. 2013 um 19:23 Uhr 
I finally found the room in Ash Run and cleared all stages:

http://i.imgur.com/tgd1DKy.png

53/53 but it still says 80/85 gems, what? This barely makes sense to me. The map is completely cleared and there are no more unvisited doors or gems left.

I hope such kind of poor design was polished and fixed in final version. For me, personally, it leads to mostly disappointment. You either be consistent in the design choice and show all the secrets or don't at all.
Onlysol  [Entwickler] 7. Okt. 2013 um 20:15 Uhr 
It is entirely possible that the gem total on that screen is wrong becuae, like you noticed, the mysteries total is bugged. That screen was thrown in at the last minute to be sure that people who completed the demo got something for their trouble. You can rest assured that the map and completion tracking is both much more complete, and bug free, in the current version. There is an inventory screen that shows you completion % for the different collectables in your current region, which helps make it clear where to focus your efforts.
GlobZOsiris 8. Okt. 2013 um 1:03 Uhr 
I confirm, the V1.1 is bug free. Well done WholeHogGames Team.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GlobZOsiris; 8. Okt. 2013 um 2:35 Uhr
Kein Zantezuken 8. Okt. 2013 um 7:12 Uhr 
Hmm... is it even possible to win against Frederick paying as Hilda? I can easily make it in time to the end but steel box leaves me no choice but only let him win. I don't understand what the point of this race.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Kein Zantezuken; 8. Okt. 2013 um 7:13 Uhr
Dogs Can Fly  [Entwickler] 8. Okt. 2013 um 9:29 Uhr 
It is possible to beat Hildi, but you have to be clever and fast. Winning the race might be one of the harder challenges in Full Bore: The First Dig.
Onlysol  [Entwickler] 8. Okt. 2013 um 13:45 Uhr 
Winning the race is also totally optional, the prize you get for winning is not counted towards completion percentage.
GlobZOsiris 8. Okt. 2013 um 14:44 Uhr 
What a shame. I would like to do the race again to win once. ;'
Onlysol  [Entwickler] 8. Okt. 2013 um 15:18 Uhr 
The prize is cool, try to win! When you dig the same type of block over and over again without digging anything else, you start to glow and dig that block type faster... So think about what tools you have to break blocks other than digging, and you should be able to gain some ground on your rival.
GlobZOsiris 8. Okt. 2013 um 15:53 Uhr 
This speed power is clever but what can we do when Hildi is not here to start the race ?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von GlobZOsiris; 8. Okt. 2013 um 15:56 Uhr
Onlysol  [Entwickler] 8. Okt. 2013 um 17:30 Uhr 
Oh, oh! I'm sorry, you'll have to wait until part 2 :(
It's an unfortunate side effect of splitting the game into 2 parts at the point where we did.
Kein Zantezuken 8. Okt. 2013 um 21:04 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von WholeHogGames-Casey:
Oh, oh! I'm sorry, you'll have to wait until part 2 :(
It's an unfortunate side effect of splitting the game into 2 parts at the point where we did.
Can we know what else is different in part 1 between Fred/Hilda due to chapter releases?

Ursprünglich geschrieben von Katana-www.gofullbore.com:
It is possible to beat Hildi, but you have to be clever and fast. Winning the race might be one of the harder challenges in Full Bore: The First Dig.
Not sure about Hildi but I was racing Frederick. Either way i found my mistake, I thought you can't get on his side earlier than last box, I was wrong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHrF60KOrlY
Kinda surprising, though, how short the race was. Not disappointing just puzzling. Also, for some reason I was expecting few game on the way so we have to find optimal way to collect them and win the race.
Onlysol  [Entwickler] 8. Okt. 2013 um 22:15 Uhr 
Once you get through part 1, you need to advance the story in Part 2 a bit before Hildi/Frederick back to their hideout.

We thought about putting gems in the race, but we wanted winning the race to be optional, as it is fun, but so different from the main gameplay that we didn't want winning it to be counted towards game completion.
Beiträge 1 - 15 von 34
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50