Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

Full Bore
korefuji 19 сен, 2013 в 3:08
Good game but a question
Was it intentionally designed without controller support, or is that planned to be a feature on full release? I really really like the game, bought it and am playing the the first dig, it feels perfect for a controller. i also wonder whether some sort of leaderboard for fastest times could be implemented?
Показано 14 из 4 комментариев
< >
Onlysol  [Разработчик] 25 сен, 2013 в 11:21 
Sorry for the delay in answering this, we missed it somehow!

Controller support is being worked on, and will be in The First Dig's first patch, which will hopefully go out this week. In truth, controller support itself has been done for a while, but all the surrounding stuff like the controller config menu, switching between keyboard and gamepad, adjusting the tutorials, etc, is taking quite a bit of time.

We could do a leaderboard if we get on Steam, but we're not convinced it would be worth the effort. Full Bore is a very discrete game, there's very little you can do to go faster. Speedrunning Full Bore is more of a routing/memory challenge than an execution challenge, and we're not sure that is something that people want a competitive leaderboard for. As an aside, the fastest 100% completion time we know about for The First Dig is just under two hours.

korefuji 25 сен, 2013 в 13:55 
thanks for replying!
Dogs Can Fly  [Разработчик] 3 окт, 2013 в 12:48 
Just as a follow up: Xbox controller support now is fully implemented for Windows and Linux
korefuji 3 окт, 2013 в 13:05 
fantastic news, i'm well pleased with that as i;m sure others will be. Thanks
Показано 14 из 4 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50