This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Half-Life 2: Capture the Flag
Vermilicious Jan 15 @ 5:19am
SDK 2006
Hey. Looking forward to try this out.

I just downloaded this mod (version 2.1) from the webpage. As I understand it, the 2013 version of the SDK was recently introduced. However, when I try to run it through the Steam client, I'm forced to download the 2006 version. Did I miss something? Is it for the next version? If so, is there an estimate on when that's going to happen?
Last edited by Vermilicious; Jan 15 @ 5:21am
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
MENthish  [developer] Jan 15 @ 10:53am 
HL2CTF 2.1 still runs under the older 2006 SDK. The issues we have had over 2013 were pretty severe, such as losing Steam Server Browser reporting last Summer and then the Steampipe update in October.

All of these things have now been solved here in the new year and we're happy to report that the HL2CTF 2.1 client does NOT require any alterations or fixes, the latest Steampipe issue was strictly a server-only problem.

As far as the 2013 SDK, this is what we are working on to fully port the mod and release on Steam as HL2CTF 3.0. As soon as we have more of the work completed we will begin reporting progress, but in the meantime we hope that players who have yet to try out the mod will find more servers online and games running as of this week under HL2CTF 2.1.
Last edited by MENthish; Jan 15 @ 10:55am
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50