Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

Subspace Continuum
Dead May 20, 2013 @ 1:18pm
Post your in-game name, zone you play on, fav arenas, and a short bio if you want
SS Name: qan
Zone: Trench Wars
Arena(s): Pub, Robopark
Bio: I'm one of TW's main coders and been playing for around 16 years. Worked quite a lot on TWCore, created a number of new events (including the extensive TW RPG, 'Distension'), and worked extensively on the various pub systems, including the flag time game and TK module. I'm also a raging ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Say hi in-game if you need anything, have a suggestion for TW, or just want to talk/♥♥♥♥♥/moan.
Steam Games: Continnum :P, TF2, CS:S

Template

SS Name:
Zone:
Arena(s):
Bio:
Steam Games:
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
< >
Herbz May 20, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
SS Name: Herbz
Zone: Extreme Games
Arena(s): Baseduel
Bio: been around SS since 1996 or so, on and off.
Steam Games: Too many to list, I have around 200 Games on Steam (DLCs excluding; would be up to 300 if DLCs included). Most played games though are Civilization 5/Gods & Kings, Sim City 4, and Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition.
Last edited by Herbz; May 20, 2013 @ 3:17pm
Viti May 20, 2013 @ 1:50pm 
SS Name: Viti
Arena(s): Baseduel and Pub
Bio: Playing for like 4-5 years now, love the game. Back then there was a lot more of activity, it was really fun. Lots of trash talk, met lots of awsome people. Hopefully can steam bring that back!
Steam Games: Continuum
Bilange May 20, 2013 @ 1:59pm 
Hai!

SS Name: Bilange
Zone: Trench Wars, Extreme Games to a lesser extent (as 'Captured')
Arena: Pub (going for the base, for real, not just spawncamping), Turretwars
Bio: played very actively from 98 to 2002-ish, came back a few times in moments of extreme boredom or nostalgia attacks :P
Steam Games: TF2, L4D1+2, a few COD, Terraria... thats my main time waster but i got 40-ish games.

Gotta tell you though, there was no other games as intense IMO than Subspace/Continuum, with the possible exception of Quake 2/3. I always hated current games where there were wait times (TF2), long travels (most MMORPGs, especially Eve!) or whatnot. Subspace when done right gives you the best bang for the buck (or rather, time spent)
I'm Sorry May 20, 2013 @ 2:18pm 
SS Name: Starlone
Arena(s): Pub
Bio: I have played this game as long as I can remember, and i've been popping on and off, slowly watching as the numbers dwindle, so i'm SO glad its coming to steam!
Steam Games: Defiance, Killing Floors, Bioshock Infinite, Faster than Light, and loads more
mell0w May 20, 2013 @ 2:40pm 
SS Name: Pub <ZH>
Arena(s): pub, base, distension
Bio: playing on and off since 01, mostly on
Steam Games: 528 games in library, so pretty much everything. lately defiance and dead island riptide.
ElectricBoogaloo May 20, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
SS Name: Ender (though i havent logged in in so long it's likely gone to someone else). Kolar and Cops were admins for TrenchWars, they're my brothers.
Zone: Trench Wars / DSBattle
Arena(s): Pub and elim, base, and I used to just hang out in Wormhole to make rings of orbiting bombs lol
Bio: Played this game since 1996, it is prob the finest example of a community picking something up and keeping it thriving. Thank you to all the coders and staffers who volunteered their time and effort to keep this going through the years!
Steam Games: Play Arma2:dayZ/Wasteland, Moonbreakers (its 3d subspace! TRY IT OUT we need new blood) and a few others.
Last edited by ElectricBoogaloo; May 20, 2013 @ 3:14pm
thenightwassaved May 20, 2013 @ 3:25pm 
SS Name: Pests
Zone: SSCU RedStar, when it was alive
Arena(s): All
Bio: Started playing around 2000, was a sysop for RS for a number of years. Used to play in EG #trenchwars before moving to RS.
Steam Games: Misc.
.mTw #twItch May 21, 2013 @ 2:19am 
SS Name: unset (Also portwolf, Seismix and any other old names I can get back ;p)
Arena(s): Elim
Bio: Started playing around 2001 and played until 2009 or so.
Steam Games: Lots of different games.
YOJI May 21, 2013 @ 2:45am 
SS Name: Yojimbo^
Zone:Trench wars
Arena(s): Javduel, Elim , twjd, twbd, Pub, Duel...mosty in javduel but im all over the place
Bio: Started playing 2002 in DSB and TW as dangerguss, have about 200 hours usage from then, stopped for about 9 years came back a beautiful christmas evening 2011. love ballin in space with all ma bois...pZ
Steam Games:
Reikobi May 21, 2013 @ 7:26am 
SS Name: Star Fox (a.k.a. rapid-fire)
Arena(s): Events, Wbduel, etc.
Bio: SINCE '97 BABY! This game is part of my childhood, and it's still going strong. I am so excited about this, I hope this takes off. For new prospective players reading this: join us! It's an absolute blast.
Other Steam Games: A ton. Currently playing Ragnarok Online 2 a lot though. SS players hit me up, let's play something!
Last edited by Reikobi; May 21, 2013 @ 7:28am
Jan Mikael May 21, 2013 @ 8:27am 
SS Name: Brainbuster
Zone: DeathStarBattle
Arena(s): All of them
Bio: Started playing in 1997. Had some great times with this game. Started usagewhoring at some point...30000+ hours atm even tho i pretty much retired a few years ago. PS. I still own UPPER SOUTH!
Steam Games: Some others
Enrique May 21, 2013 @ 10:28am 
SS Name: LeGas or LEGO
Zone: pretty much everywhere; mostly played Trench Wars and Extreme Games.
Arena(s): Duel, Elim, Events, wbduel
Bio: since 1997, quit several years ago. Spent most of my time making maps, tilesets and settings for over 30 zones and ran 5 zones myself.
Steam games: AoE 2 HD
Redeggs67 May 21, 2013 @ 11:24am 
SS name:Redeggs, Redeggsandham
Arena: Pub the occasional BD, Duel
Bio: playing since 1997, bought the VIE game CD then. Started in Chaos West/East..Been in EG since development. Only 2 aliases ever used.
Steam games: Arma 3 alpha lite and few more
Fifty May 21, 2013 @ 1:31pm 
fifty
Trench wars
elim, duel
The Great One May 21, 2013 @ 7:16pm 
SS Name:ghostbusters, T-dogg only aliases ever used
Arena(s): Baseduel/Pub/Egfl and pick ups =D
Bio: been around SS since 2001
Steam Games:Company of heros, Counter Strike, Mount and blade, Orchestra, Orchestra 2, Arma, team fortress and many more to many to name
Showing 1-15 of 40 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50