This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Teslagrad
Sorath72 Jul 3, 2013 @ 12:33pm
Will there be a history of tesla in the beginning of the game?
There should be if there isn't any.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
♫ Wile E. Coyote ♫ Jul 5, 2013 @ 9:40am 
You mean, this game should actually be about Tesla, and not just use his name as a sales pitch? Totally agree! This is the first "Tesla" game that looks good, you've got my vote, and soon my money....
Sorath72 Jul 5, 2013 @ 12:26pm 
I was thinking about how Tesla would become who he is in history when he grows up and would explain his position in science and how he made and influenced the world we have today.Since I thought about the game being about young Tesla. I'd imagine he would only dream of becoming one of the most known and important scientists in the world today. He isn't being exposed enough in this world and I think kids should play a game and learn about Tesla. Who he was and how he became who he is today. The game developers I believe have a responsibility to uphold that not only shows Tesla as a great scientist but also have him progress and grow up into the scientist he is today. If you agree with me I'd like the game to take this direction instead of just having him known as a Character in a game and that's it. Tell me your thoughts and suggestion if any and I'd like to read about them. Agree or not Agree.Tesla was a great scientist that played a role in developing most if not almost all the things we experience and have in this future in reguards to technology and our advancement there of.

Stone Block Jul 24, 2013 @ 9:51am 
I think the same, if the game has a nice story, it will be big
XIII Jul 25, 2013 @ 8:51am 
nice
FiveLittleRooms Aug 2, 2013 @ 6:51am 
a nice story mode would make this much more appealing indeed
Johnny Darko  [developer] Aug 6, 2013 @ 5:11am 
Tesla has a great importance on the game, but as a family, not an individual. You'll discover more soon :).
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50