Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shop-Seite finden Sie unten.

Ethan: Meteor Hunter
[UT] Max Kulik 28. Juli 2013 um 2:05 Uhr
Looks just like...
I just wanted to say that I like the idea of the game, but I feel like I have just seen too much of these platform games. This game right away reminds me of another platform game called Deadlight. I like it when games don't remind me of other games that I have played just because that means that it is different enough for it to be special. I would try adding some more things in the game that really give it it's own feel. Thoes are just my thoughts.
Beiträge 1-15 von 16
< >
Kessa 28. Juli 2013 um 3:45 Uhr 
I agree a bit..
[UT] Max Kulik 28. Juli 2013 um 3:56 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Kessa:
I agree a bit..

I'm not trying to shutdown anyone or Indi developer at all here, it's just that if you are going to be making a platform game, it really has to be good because there are just soooo many out there. Like for example, the Swapper is unique for its stunning graphical effects and its puzzling maps. I say this as more of a positive thing then a negative too.
Seaven Studio  [Entwickler] 30. Juli 2013 um 2:48 Uhr 
Hey! It is very hard to be different in the puzzle/platformer genre. Compared to Deadlight, obviously we are more colorful : ) and we hope the physics/telekinesis feature make the game super different from these two examples. But when you see a 2.5D game and you've played many other 2.5D games before... Sure, I get it that the next one has to be über different to feel different.

Have you tried the Alpha Demo? Do you feel Ethan still reminds you of Deadlight? I think these are very different games, but you know, I'm the dev...
[UT] Max Kulik 30. Juli 2013 um 15:50 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Seaven Studio:
Hey! It is very hard to be different in the puzzle/platformer genre. Compared to Deadlight, obviously we are more colorful : ) and we hope the physics/telekinesis feature make the game super different from these two examples. But when you see a 2.5D game and you've played many other 2.5D games before... Sure, I get it that the next one has to be über different to feel different.

Have you tried the Alpha Demo? Do you feel Ethan still reminds you of Deadlight? I think these are very different games, but you know, I'm the dev...

Like I said, I am not trying to "dis" the game. I was just trying to make so helpfull input. I want to get the game when/if it comes out on Steam so that I can play it. I did not know there was a Demo to the game and I would love to play it! Where could I get it?
Seaven Studio  [Entwickler] 31. Juli 2013 um 0:32 Uhr 
Input appreciated, don't worry : ) we're here to discuss too!

Have a try on the alpha demo: www.seaven-studio.com/alpha_demo_download

A little hint, try doing the Konami code on the press start menu ton unlock one more level ! Aren't you lucky ? :D
[UT] Max Kulik 1. Aug. 2013 um 6:25 Uhr 
Oh that's really cool! It's been a while sence I have had to use the Konami code!
Seaven Studio  [Entwickler] 3. Aug. 2013 um 1:25 Uhr 
Nice! Hope you'll enjoy the extra level then :)
Active Yaw 25. Okt. 2013 um 13:27 Uhr 
Does this have full 360 controller support?

Sorry I should read more, it does. Looks cool.
Seaven Studio  [Entwickler] 25. Okt. 2013 um 14:42 Uhr 
No problem!
GoofierBiscuit3 18. Nov. 2013 um 19:04 Uhr 
Whats???
BigDaveisCheap 6. Dez. 2013 um 7:13 Uhr 
I don't even see anything approaching a resemblance between this and Deadlight. Bless you dev for preserving a potential sale, I wouldn't have been able to restrain myself in responding to this post if I were in your position.
[UT] Max Kulik 7. Dez. 2013 um 11:47 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von BigDaveisCheap:
I don't even see anything approaching a resemblance between this and Deadlight. Bless you dev for preserving a potential sale, I wouldn't have been able to restrain myself in responding to this post if I were in your position.

I was just stating my thoughts. I didn't say that the game was not going to be fun either. I am also not trying to prevent people from purchasing the game. I don't understand what your trying to say.
kn00tcn 31. Dez. 2013 um 2:28 Uhr 
littlebigplanet gfx & some gameplay + funky lab rat gameplay (telekinesis puzzles), there is no closer comparison, deadlight is pretty far off...

i own & played both of those too, guess i'll get this in the groupees bundle
Desolater IV 3. Jan. um 20:39 Uhr 
To me this game reminds me of a disaster called "Bad Rats: The Rats' Revenge"

but the game looks great and I will definitely vote YES and nab a copy.
Active Yaw 3. Jan. um 21:05 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Desolater IV:
To me this game reminds me of a disaster called "Bad Rats: The Rats' Revenge"

but the game looks great and I will definitely vote YES and nab a copy. :beatmeat:

It may remind you of that but that was a bad game and this one is a good game.
Beiträge 1-15 von 16
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50