This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Dead Linger - Alpha
lemon [IN OLD COUNTRY] Sep 2, 2013 @ 8:34am
The Lack of Furniture is killing my immersions!
I have to say, the one thing turning me off from buying TDL is how barren the landscape and houses can be. I know it's alpha, but I think fully furnished houses should be a priority. As for the landscape, It'd be cool to see a bigger use of hills and mountains, as opposed to the near infinite stretch of flatlands.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Xavier Sep 2, 2013 @ 8:38am 
Well there is furniture, chairs tables, fridges, beds, and in the 011 update(it's on 009) they will be adding a new building, an animal(the theme of the update is hunting).
ElMikky(Cze)™☮❄ Sep 2, 2013 @ 8:44am 
yeah,wait for 010, and you will see the difference.
Micket Sep 2, 2013 @ 6:09pm 
Originally posted by HZSSG. Citrus:
I know it's alpha
Then obviously you don't understand the concept of an Alpha.
lemon [IN OLD COUNTRY] Sep 2, 2013 @ 6:28pm 
Originally posted by Micket:
I know it's alpha
Stating what I think should be a priority in developement? What was I thinking?! So stupid of me.
Xavier Sep 3, 2013 @ 2:54am 
If your still on the fence about buying it check this out http://www.thedeadlinger.com/roadmap it's the development roadmap, so you can see everything that's planned, and definately wait for 010 when it will be on steam, much more stable, and pretty :D
Micket Sep 3, 2013 @ 10:46am 
Stating what I think should be a priority in developement? What was I thinking?! So stupid of me.
Yeah, I guess I see your point now. Furnished houses are much more important than engine coding.
lemon [IN OLD COUNTRY] Sep 3, 2013 @ 12:19pm 
Yeah, I guess I see your point now. Furnished houses are much more important than engine coding.
You assume I wanted this before that. I don't think this is THE BIGGEST PRIORITY, just A priority.
Last edited by lemon [IN OLD COUNTRY]; Sep 3, 2013 @ 1:16pm
Micket Sep 3, 2013 @ 7:02pm 
Don't worry, it is a priority. (as seen on the 'Roadmap")

So unless you made this thread only to state the obvious, I don't know what else to tell you.
Mechanical Frog Sep 6, 2013 @ 1:56pm 
Yeah, at the moment everything is pretty sparce, but its getting better with every update. And I'm fine with flatlands for now, since with earlier builds I always ended up spawning halfway up Mount Crumpit every time.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50