This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
The Dead Linger - Alpha
The Lack of Furniture is killing my immersions!
I have to say, the one thing turning me off from buying TDL is how barren the landscape and houses can be. I know it's alpha, but I think fully furnished houses should be a priority. As for the landscape, It'd be cool to see a bigger use of hills and mountains, as opposed to the near infinite stretch of flatlands.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Xavier Sep 2, 2013 @ 8:38am 
Well there is furniture, chairs tables, fridges, beds, and in the 011 update(it's on 009) they will be adding a new building, an animal(the theme of the update is hunting).
ElMikky™☮ Sep 2, 2013 @ 8:44am 
yeah,wait for 010, and you will see the difference.
Micket Sep 2, 2013 @ 6:09pm 
Originally posted by HZSSG. Citrus:
I know it's alpha
Then obviously you don't understand the concept of an Alpha.
Originally posted by Micket:
I know it's alpha
Stating what I think should be a priority in developement? What was I thinking?! So stupid of me.
Xavier Sep 3, 2013 @ 2:54am 
If your still on the fence about buying it check this out http://www.thedeadlinger.com/roadmap it's the development roadmap, so you can see everything that's planned, and definately wait for 010 when it will be on steam, much more stable, and pretty :D
Micket Sep 3, 2013 @ 10:46am 
Stating what I think should be a priority in developement? What was I thinking?! So stupid of me.
Yeah, I guess I see your point now. Furnished houses are much more important than engine coding.
Yeah, I guess I see your point now. Furnished houses are much more important than engine coding.
You assume I wanted this before that. I don't think this is THE BIGGEST PRIORITY, just A priority.
Last edited by Lemon, One True Duke of Citrus; Sep 3, 2013 @ 1:16pm
Micket Sep 3, 2013 @ 7:02pm 
Don't worry, it is a priority. (as seen on the 'Roadmap")

So unless you made this thread only to state the obvious, I don't know what else to tell you.
Mechanical Frog Sep 6, 2013 @ 1:56pm 
Yeah, at the moment everything is pretty sparce, but its getting better with every update. And I'm fine with flatlands for now, since with earlier builds I always ended up spawning halfway up Mount Crumpit every time.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50