Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shopseite finden Sie unten.

The Forest
Pedra 13. Okt. 2013 um 7:05 Uhr
end of the year is comming
any updates on the release, status updates.more previeuws, anything>?
last news we heard was in june and with the expected release of late 2013 you would atleast expect (even though its just an indie game) a bit of a marketing boost by now.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Pedra; 13. Okt. 2013 um 7:05 Uhr
Beiträge 1-15 von 44
< >
HammelGammel 13. Okt. 2013 um 7:24 Uhr 
I agree. Some more informations are needed. Not only on the release, but in general. A little bit of gameplay to show us the progress, screenshots etc. Something :/
|-ICE-|Tornado711 13. Okt. 2013 um 9:05 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von HammelGammel:
I agree. Some more informations are needed. Not only on the release, but in general. A little bit of gameplay to show us the progress, screenshots etc. Something :/
I disagree with your theory on the release dont rush the devs. However a bit of gameplay news and such would be nice.
ben  [Entwickler] 13. Okt. 2013 um 10:32 Uhr 
We've been really bad with keeping everyone up to date with our progress, i'm hoping we can start more regular updates soon.

We have a bunch of new stuff to show, a brand new full volumetric lighting system (sunsets look amazing) a full 3d player body, new creature animations, improved art, better foliage and lots more.

The current plan is to release a new gameplay trailer at the end of this month along with a bunch of new screens and info, and then lead into an alpha release towards the end of the year.

Everything always takes longer in game development than expected, but that's the current plan, the support for the game so far has been amazing, especially on steam greenlight, we're really excited to show you guys what we've been working on the past couple months.

HammelGammel 13. Okt. 2013 um 10:48 Uhr 
That's great news, looking forward to it! :D

Will it be an open alpha? Steam-early-access maybe.
ben  [Entwickler] 13. Okt. 2013 um 10:54 Uhr 
Yep, we're hoping to do steam early access
HammelGammel 13. Okt. 2013 um 11:09 Uhr 
Great, thanks! :D
=]H[= Apollo|Hawks 13. Okt. 2013 um 12:56 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von ben:
Yep, we're hoping to do steam early access

Ben, can you give us a price range on the Alpha and the full release? Thank you if you can answer this for us.
ben  [Entwickler] 13. Okt. 2013 um 13:01 Uhr 
yep, the alpha will be around $15 and will include full game when it's available
ChrisG 13. Okt. 2013 um 14:39 Uhr 
Means ~30€ in Germany.

Whatever, still looking for it.
york117 13. Okt. 2013 um 16:33 Uhr 
>.< and here comes some more uncontainable excitement for the game XD I'm literally counting the days till the end of the month and if things go on schedule I'll be refreshing youtube till the trailer's out by the end of the month :P
NaBeHobby 13. Okt. 2013 um 18:07 Uhr 
cannot wait for the game!
building huts, hunting animals, hiding from mutants, then pathetically dying from hydration!!!
db 14. Okt. 2013 um 3:11 Uhr 
great
ÜŅΫ¤»Civ 14. Okt. 2013 um 9:00 Uhr 
Expecting some great things from this; almost gives the menace of 'I Am Legend'
Phil "The Hero" Spencer 14. Okt. 2013 um 11:02 Uhr 
been watching this game for months now! im looking forward to this more than any next gen titles.
anglefroghammer 14. Okt. 2013 um 14:56 Uhr 
$15 SOLD!
Beiträge 1-15 von 44
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50