This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

The Forest
Pachinkoe Nov 6, 2013 @ 1:19pm
Letter to Ben
I realize you are releasing something later this month(or week) but afterwards will you be updating more often? Or will this cycle start over again?

P.S. Is thier a story to the game?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
ben  [developer] Nov 7, 2013 @ 9:32am 
Hey Pachinkoe,
We're going to try and update more frequently after the next trailer is released (which should be any day now, towards the end of this week)

NaBeHobby Nov 7, 2013 @ 4:04pm 
I hope there isn't a story.
That would just ruin the game imo.
Pachinkoe Nov 7, 2013 @ 4:09pm 
Originally posted by ben:
Hey Pachinkoe,
We're going to try and update more frequently after the next trailer is released (which should be any day now, towards the end of this week)
:D Ben responded!!!! Thank you, I have been watching this game for a while now and now that I know it will be updated more I beleive more people will be interested.

Also if I may, why don't you release a demo/Intro? It can be like a man teaching a bunch of boy scouts how to survive and it teaches the mechanics, then you see The Survivor (long story on the name) wake up form a flashback/dream on the plane? A few of my friends would love this game, but don't trust it yet, they would prefer to play a demo and see their are no bugs before they buy it.

Again sorry I wrote so much, REALLy looking forward to this game and it means more than you think that you responded!
Thanks again!

For the lazy TL;DR- Thanks Ben. Why not introduce a demo/intro for people/us.
NaBeHobby Nov 7, 2013 @ 4:12pm 
I hope the trailer that's supposed to come this week is a demo.
otherwise I'm going TO PULL MY HAIR OUT.
Last edited by NaBeHobby; Nov 7, 2013 @ 4:12pm
Pachinkoe Nov 7, 2013 @ 4:13pm 
Originally posted by NaBeHobby:
A trailer is a trailer, but a trailer as a demo will be BEAUTIFUL!
Shafalabaz Nov 7, 2013 @ 10:16pm 
Originally posted by Pachinkoe:
Originally posted by ben:
Hey Pachinkoe,
:D Ben responded!!!! Thank you, I have been watching this game for a while now and now that I know it will be updated more I beleive more people will be interested.

Also if I may, why don't you release a demo/Intro? It can be like a man teaching a bunch of boy scouts how to survive and it teaches the mechanics, then you see The Survivor (long story on the name) wake up form a flashback/dream on the plane? A few of my friends would love this game, but don't trust it yet, they would prefer to play a demo and see their are no bugs before they buy it.

Again sorry I wrote so much, REALLy looking forward to this game and it means more than you think that you responded!
Thanks again!

That demo is the alpha which should be released towards the end of the year.
Last edited by Shafalabaz; Nov 8, 2013 @ 10:17pm
TheGiggityBunny Nov 8, 2013 @ 7:29am 
What are the requirements for high?
Joeboy Nov 8, 2013 @ 11:22am 
THIS GAME LOOKS SOOO GOOD!!!! I WANT IT SO BAD!!!
Pachinkoe Nov 8, 2013 @ 6:08pm 
Originally posted by Shafalabaz:
Originally posted by NaBeHobby:

Originally posted by Pachinkoe:

Thanks again!

That demo is the alpha which should be released towards the end of the year.
THANK YOU!!!!! XD *computer overheats with happiness*
TheGiggityBunny Nov 9, 2013 @ 8:25am 
What are the requirements to play the game on your computer?
NaBeHobby Nov 9, 2013 @ 2:33pm 
There are no requirements, not until the devs release the information.
But they did say they're using gtx 670 while making the game.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50