This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

12TailsOnline
Sinon Justiceheart May 8, 2013 @ 8:08am
Can new players from other countries play right now?
Hi, the game looks really interesting and fun. Can people from other countries join the game now? Or we need to wait for the Steam release?
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
ARCHIVES☆ May 8, 2013 @ 8:51am 
Yeah you can pretty much download and play the game on their main website, only problem is it's all in Thai, so if you know the language you're good to go.
Sinon Justiceheart May 8, 2013 @ 9:19am 
I heard it has english language on the options menu, but i can't registrer that's the whole problem :/
ARCHIVES☆ May 8, 2013 @ 6:35pm 
Originally posted by Yutasu Catsu:
this will help you sign up. http://12tailsonline.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8264373-registering-for-game
Dang, actually worked for me. I bit skeptical about it at first. Downloading the game now, thanks for that. :D
Richard May 8, 2013 @ 6:47pm 
Originally posted by (四)Nichijou.exe:
Originally posted by Yutasu Catsu:
this will help you sign up. http://12tailsonline.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8264373-registering-for-game
Dang, actually worked for me. I bit skeptical about it at first. Downloading the game now, thanks for that. :D
i used that to sign up lol. and your welcome. :)
BigbugStudio  [developer] May 8, 2013 @ 7:10pm 
Yes you can try the game on Thai server. There's an english option inside. We had quite a hand full of players from other countries. We're improving all our english translations as we speak.

Getting green light here will provide us with valued feedback so that we can get good publisher abroad. So please help spread the words...
Last edited by BigbugStudio; May 8, 2013 @ 7:13pm
Richard May 8, 2013 @ 7:30pm 
Originally posted by BigbugStudio:
Yes you can try the game on Thai server. There's an english option inside. We had quite a hand full of players from other countries. We're improving all our english translations as we speak.

Getting green light here will provide us with valued feedback so that we can get good publisher abroad. So please help spread the words...
i hope you do get greenlighted. and how do you make an account for 12tailsonline its self? because i have tried alot of stuff. but it still won't make an account for it. can i use the same id as my heroranger id? and do i need to type my family name in a certain way? i need help plz. :(

nvm i found out what i did wrong lol. :P
Last edited by Richard; May 9, 2013 @ 3:00pm
Skitzogamer May 8, 2013 @ 8:06pm 

You have an english translation already in the game?
for that.
I might just have to sign up!
Hope you can find a publisher, because from what I've seen, your game could be a contender!
Richard May 8, 2013 @ 8:39pm 
Originally posted by Skitzogamer:

You have an english translation already in the game?
for that.
I might just have to sign up!
Hope you can find a publisher, because from what I've seen, your game could be a contender!
yes some stuff is in english lol. :)
Haseo May 9, 2013 @ 6:18pm 
Hopefully you guys do get greenlighted, Can't wait for it to be on steam. =P
Richard May 9, 2013 @ 9:05pm 
it's a fun mmo. but the combat could be better.
Ermahgerd! May 25, 2013 @ 7:55pm 
RUBBIN SLIQ #pochgang May 25, 2013 @ 10:29pm 
Pls
[F]inal'TTH May 27, 2013 @ 8:42am 
Originally posted by Eyang Subur:
i cant register :( http://postimg.org/image/pt177b6s7/
Your ID card was incorrect.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50