Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Hat of Untangled Wires And Rust
How to get it
How to get the hat, when it´s release?
Will there be a challange or something like this?
Are there any ideas?
Laatst bewerkt door Browl; 21 mei 2013 om 6:33
< >
1-15 van 55 reacties weergegeven
1.Valve add this to the game but they maybe don't add this.
2.Maybe
3.Maybe
Laatst bewerkt door King Bowser Koopa; 21 mei 2013 om 6:55
ROBOT BOOTY HUNT
FIND THE ROBOTS!
BATTLE TEM LIKE IN POKEMON!
YOU BEAT 20 ROBOTS
GET THE HOUWAR!
or ROBOT HOUWAR!
I thought about a custem mvm and in the mvm should be an easteregg, if you complete it and won the mvm you should get it
Oh my god these ideas about getting it are absolutely attrocious.
If you want to complain make a better one first
Why not have it be mann up loot, just rarer than others and also only from expert (or a new even tougher diffuculty or something like that)?
Origineel geplaatst door Mysterioüs � Person:
Why not have it be mann up loot, just rarer than others and also only from expert (or a new even tougher diffuculty or something like that)?

Nightmare mode is still a thing, so that could work i suppose
Robotatoes
Valve won't add any robot item that copies a promo or limited item.
Laatst bewerkt door Zentarion; 21 mei 2013 om 20:11
Origineel geplaatst door Mysterioüs � Person:
what if you make it so that a person can craft this hat by taking every mark of every type of every botkiller of every class and crafting them together. like crafting all the rust mk 1 together gets a rust token and crafting all the silver mk 2 together gets you a silver mk 2 token and by craftting a rust token, blood token, silver token mk1, silver token mk2, gold token mk1, gold token mk2, carbon token and diamond token along with a treasure hat or something, or maybe just all the tokens together.
summer sale bounty hunt for sure!
Proably a random drop!
Origineel geplaatst door UHA Super™:
Valve won't add any robot item that copies a promo or limited item.

This guy is right. If you look at all of the Robo-items in-game right now, NONE of them are based on promos from Steam games, Steam events, ect. :sticky:
it should be one of those things that never go away and you can always get but you have to beat some thign like 100 mvm tours to get it no specific time period to do it in but just 100 in total and it tracks what you have completed already and then tracks the # of tours you complete after that kinda like the badges you get for beating your first tour. I mean its liek the dueling hats they can be obtianed at any time just hard to do so. VALVE PLEASE ADD THIS AND MAKE IT THE 100 TOURS THING YOU CAN MAKE ALOT OF MONEY FROM DOING IT THIS WAY PLEASE VALVE!
< >
1-15 van 55 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50