This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Daedalus - no escape
[LINUX] Liam Apr 23 @ 2:39am
Linux screen issues
Is it possible to have the game start in windowed mode on Linux? I had a fair bit of trouble getting it into windowed mode to play it.

When in full-screen the mouse would only move so far and then get stuck. The game also opened in my second monitor in the right bottom corner cutting off half of the game heh.

Honestly for full-screen you should do full-screen border-less windows, they tend to work a lot better!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
deathpat  [developer] Apr 24 @ 3:00am 
Hello,

thanks for your feedback!

concerning the display, I've made some changes in the way it is initialized after the demo build, and updated the window manager I used, so it may fix the issue you're facing. I also added a shortcut (F11) to toggle the fullscreen mode.

The mouse issue have already been reported to me and should be fixed.

If you don't mind, I will send you a recent build of the game in the coming days (through the contact form of your website), if you could tell me if you still have issues, that would be great!

Thanks
[LINUX] Liam Apr 24 @ 1:07pm 
Sounds good to me, I look forward to it as I've been wanting to do a preview for it!
Hemebond Jun 13 @ 6:21pm 
Would be really good to default to windowed-mode. Daedalus started in fullscreen mode, at a resolution not supported by my monitor, disabled dual-monitors (moving all my open windows onto the main monitor) and then crashed my window manager.

I haven't yet found where the settings are stored so I can change it. Windowed-mode by default, please.

Edit: Downloaded the latest version and changed to daedalus-launcher.sh and the fullscreen worked fine (though I've still put it into windowed-mode).
Last edited by Hemebond; Jun 13 @ 6:49pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50