This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Son of Nor
Kikitosaurio  [developer] Jul 28, 2013 @ 10:29am
What would you like to see in Son of Nor?
Hello everyone! in this discussion you can leave your feedback without us losing track of it!

Let us know what you would like to see in our game, what we could improve, and what would be a good idea to do.

Thanks!
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
HailAlistair Jul 28, 2013 @ 4:19pm 
I think that a lot of games fail because they put duration before quality. Make this title short but very intense. Amazing games like Portal and Journey would have been crap if they lasted a lot longer. Make it brief but great! :)
Last edited by HailAlistair; Jul 28, 2013 @ 4:19pm
Kikitosaurio  [developer] Jul 30, 2013 @ 1:11pm 
Thank you HailAlistair! I agree with you :D we aim to make fun and enjoyable every second of the game!

Originally posted by HailAlistair:
I think that a lot of games fail because they put duration before quality. Make this title short but very intense. Amazing games like Portal and Journey would have been crap if they lasted a lot longer. Make it brief but great! :)
exLightning Aug 25, 2013 @ 8:20am 
Maybe a good selection of different abilitys that you can mess around with :)
#SHITSU Aug 28, 2013 @ 1:30pm 
!!!!!!!!
Vagabund Apr 26 @ 11:12am 
make pumping abilities!
cheat'ur the khajiit Apr 26 @ 1:54pm 
1:ability to compress sand into stones 2:ability to use water to make quicksand 3:ability (alot of abilities :D)to lift up enemies and use them as a weapon 4:ability to use fire to make glass 5:ability to make underground tunnrls in he sand as a stealth option and when your under a enemy it will fall down so you can finish it off? 6:(iff your going to include liquids)iff you find clay in bodies water you lift it hold it near a fire (or enhace it with fire) so it becomes a rock. this are enough ideas for today :P:P
cheat'ur the khajiit Apr 26 @ 1:55pm 
wait,scratch the last one i think there will be little to no organic material in a desert so no clay
Last edited by cheat'ur the khajiit; Apr 26 @ 1:56pm
Kikitosaurio  [developer] Apr 27 @ 8:52pm 
Pretty cool ideas! I'm glad to tell you that currently you can grab enemies Darth Vader style and also you can make glass by firing firespells into the sand. The tunnel thing is an idea that we had to leave out for now due to budget and time reasons :S
Tsubuyak¡ Jun 9 @ 6:51pm 
Lots of character creation.
Id also love to feal like a minor god but without making the game stupdily easy. I know that sounds self-defeating but its not. Its been done befor.

I think the best way to do this with SoN would be to make enemies strong enough to hurt the player but when the players ability stack together we want to be able to feal there impact deep in our bones.
Impact is key.
Last edited by Tsubuyak¡; Jun 9 @ 7:00pm
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50