This is a concept or project early in development

This item is here to gather feedback from the potential customers and begin building a community. If you like this project, feel free to rate it or favorite it. The voting here serves only to give the developer data and reactions and doesn't work toward getting the game distributed on Steam.

The Stomping Land
DoCtoRDestinyHd Jul 8, 2013 @ 4:05pm
1st person?
Ok so I'm sure this game is an mmo type survival game. But I would love to see 1st person in it. Like elder scrolls games most people might play in 3rd ,but for some like myself 1st person makes the game so much more amersive. Just an idea but maybe go with the way elder scrolls online is they started with 3rd then added in 1st.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
ξѷѻŁ०HellzAlien Jul 24, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
i agree so much, we need more immersive games these days... and this one looks badass
Industrial[#TFc] Sep 2, 2013 @ 12:40pm 
I would really like it to be 1st person but I am already more then happy when this game will be finished.
NaturalCauses Oct 18, 2013 @ 7:09am 
First person makes it more realistic and also sometimes scarier if they make it at night and you are away from your camp. I would love this to be in the game.
Kota Oct 18, 2013 @ 2:03pm 
I may not be correct, but imo I think this game would be damn difficult in 1st person.
Levateinn Nov 29, 2013 @ 12:33pm 
imo tps shotting is harder without the 1st view
resolve Dec 21, 2013 @ 8:24am 
It'd be interesting to see this in 1st person point of view as oppose to third camera
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50