Tämä on luonnos tai projekti, joka on kehityksen alkuvaiheissa

Tämä luonnos kerää palautetta mahdollisilta asiakkailta sekä rakentaa yhteisöä. Mikäli pidät tästä projektista, arvioi se tai lisää se suosikkeihisi. Äänet antavat kehittäjälle vain tietoa ja palautetta, eikä niillä ole merkitystä pelin mahdolliseen jakeluun Steamissä.

The Stomping Land
Kato 8. touko, 2013 11.53
What we hope for in this game / Possible implementations
Since so many people are asking for what they want in this game, I thought an actual discussion was worth making.
Näytetään 1-15 / 31 kommentista
< >
Kato 8. touko, 2013 11.56 
What I myself am hoping for: a sandbox type concept; i.e you could build tree house cities/ an awesome crafting system for making weapons and clothing...
Not TermedPrism 8. touko, 2013 18.11 
Well, I like your idea, and speaking of clothing, maybe there could be armor, which does what you would expect, protects you! Maybe you could craft it from the hide of the carnivores, which would give an extra reason for taking the risk, not just for a bit of extra food.
Lolzarra 10. touko, 2013 3.24 
I would like to see something like what Xillra said; since others are going to attack your camps, and you have to protect from the carnivores, having tools to make yourself better at doing that would be great.
Lolzarra 10. touko, 2013 3.32 
Oh, and a natural ecosystem as I said in the other discussion, like naturally behaving dinosaurs, plants, other animals, etc.
UnlimitedWarrior 10. touko, 2013 5.18 
Climbing trees
{SGFE} French Uzi Crab 14. touko, 2013 14.55 
A singleplayer mode, pterodactyls and other various dinos, treehouses, and tomahawks to fight players. If the developer puts community ideas in the game, it will be jam-packed with amazing features that will perfect the greatest topic ever... dinosaur survival.
Kato 15. touko, 2013 12.11 
great ideas guys! to add on to what CarNo65 said I might dare say an underwater ecosystem to explore would be epic - but make it beautiful like Life of Pi. :)
Alex3 17. touko, 2013 16.43 
UnlimitedWarrior lähetti viestin:
Climbing trees

Yes, I hope we can do that.
Dusk 30. touko, 2013 3.05 
Maybe I didn't look closely enough, but I didn't see how indepth the sandbox and survival mechanics are going to be. I'd like what Xillra proposed, with fairly indepth resource management, a weight limit, having to worry about your overall health as well as your hunger and thirst, so on.

Like having to go out and find the rocks and wood to build a campfire, and having to carry them with you, with a limit to how much you can carry at one time. It did seem hinted at with the talk of using a gallimimus to carry more fish with you, but I'd be really happy with a fairly in depth system that makes surviving at any stage challenging and requiring a fair amount of planning and preparation.

Oh and also realistic nights that are pretty dark would be <3!
Kato 30. touko, 2013 14.12 
i'm liking your thoughts dusk. Just a thought but if this gets to the point of lots of realism, it's gonna get pretty darn difficult for new players. Maybe an easier mode (possibly dubbed arcade mode?) that would have brighter nights, slower dino's, and possibly quicker set traps. (perhaps a training course of somesorts before the real full difficulty game?)
I guess what i'm really stuck about though is if this game will either be more minecraft/ sim city idea or a more arcade --> trap --> kill --> eat ---> repeat? It seams as of right now both idea's seem pretty plausible, but which one will this guy build off of..? I mean, he doesn't wanna go to far from the roots of an atual dinosaur eating game as he advertised, and accidently go for survival...
I really am curios how this will play out..
Dusk 30. touko, 2013 15.02 
Great minds think alike. :) In all seriousness though, yeah, to an extent a tutorial would be good. I view the game running along the same lines as DayZ, if you're at all familiar with it. Except you need to eat the zombies, and there's more mechanics built in to facilitate and encourage cooperation (which is my beef currently with DayZ, it's the safest to just play with friends and just shoot everyone else on sight).

While I'm at it, having to manage thirst and hunger would also be pretty nice, as well as the sentiments I saw in a different thread about having a living interacting ecosystem, not just kill all the dinosaurs.
Goiss 31. touko, 2013 3.50 
A sandbox MMORPG would be great with a crafting system. Different kind of tipis made of different materials like different kind of Wood and Stone. A Tribesystem with War and trading .
That would be great
Crevanien 21. kesä, 2013 12.05 
Building Rafts and simple boats to get to other islands. Maybe another big island with a huge active volcano. Lava rivers slowly moving down from the volcano that cause instant death when you walk on them.
Razorclaw, feral god of nature 21. kesä, 2013 13.18 
.....aw crap, i wish i saw this early before i posted a different era in mind= cenozoic, but hey thats life.
Kato 22. kesä, 2013 17.43 
More islands would definataly be pretty cool. Maybe like 1 main large island with a handful of smaller ones surrounding it?
Lava would be pretty cool, should be an easy thing to add. And #Goiss I honestly dont think a MMO would really work with this game, but maybe servers with like a max of 6 - 10 players in a single world and you would build your economy (like whether team up, split, all seperate etc) slowly and anything goes.
That way, it would be more personal and hacker issues etc would be down to a minimum because each world would be seperate and you have to be 'white listed' to a certain server, and it would be pretty likely you know everyone in your 'server' world.
DANG! Now this multiplayer idea really has me dreamin' lol..
Näytetään 1-15 / 31 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50