This is a concept or project early in development

This item is here to gather feedback from the potential customers and begin building a community. If you like this project, feel free to rate it or favorite it. The voting here serves only to give the developer data and reactions and doesn't work toward getting the game distributed on Steam.

The Stomping Land
|$m0k!n|-Agi- May 4, 2013 @ 9:09am
This game is so good we need a discussion about it!
lets discuss this epic game!
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
king phoenix May 4, 2013 @ 12:54pm 
ya
mr undead 1989 May 5, 2013 @ 4:02am 
i think if they get this game going they would rake in the cash had all my friends look at it and weve all decided to keep eye on it if it comes out well you know its worth the buy its got everything a game needs... multi player survival crafting and by the looks of it you get to ride friggin dino's how awsome is that i dont know how they got vid to look that nice but id give 10/10 as for this discusion it not realy going anywere which im suprized i think if anyone checks it out just put either a yes or a no in this discusion just to see who wants it up and see were they take it from there
WizPan May 5, 2013 @ 6:23am 
Despite being a bit of a dino-nerd, I actually like the idea of cavemen fighting dinosaurs. I'm definetly looking out for this one.
Nytfalz May 5, 2013 @ 1:46pm 
The idea/concept behind this game is awesome! I will be following this and hope to see it out.

I hope to see some sort of habitat building/crafting or more nomad style survival with the hunter having to setup camp.

I look forward to seeing more about this!
mr undead 1989 May 5, 2013 @ 10:47pm 
well out of all the dino's there are each 1 you could scavange pieces to make better weapons or improve hunting weapons to hunt larger dino's to either stockpile food and water and even use their large bones for housing also you could use some other stuff to add to you hut/ cave living area to make it more secure and add some sort of defence i think it would be intresting to see what you can put together on it
Mansloth May 6, 2013 @ 8:43am 
The concept is AMAZING, this could be a really great game.

However, I think that from what we see right now, it's a bit underdeveloped in multiplayer. You have this already pretty solid hunting mechanic, but if it's going to be multiplayer, it needs a bit more. Perhaps a gathering system for plants, fortification building, even village creation? What I see now looks fantastic and I will probably buy this, but if they're going to include what I assume is an open-world multiplayer element there needs to be more to it than shooting dinosaurs.
roundwaffles May 6, 2013 @ 4:41pm 
good luck with this it looks awesome!!!
Sleep1ng Cactus May 7, 2013 @ 1:39pm 
oh my god. yes. DINOSAURS!
Fuzzlefluff May 7, 2013 @ 3:03pm 
I really liked the pole vaulting over dinosaures, but what would really sell the game is having a naturally living ecosystem, Dinos will eat one another no matter what you do, plants grow, things migrate over the year ect... The dinos themselves will make the game great, and having them get into fights naturally would be great!
Stalking a rare dino trying to setup the perfect trap would be great, or preparing to do battle with one of the Giant Carnivores

and making a treehouse/hut would be nice!

looking forward to seeing this game come along!
Stan May 8, 2013 @ 5:45am 
minecraft + mount and blade = the stomping grounds
Zabi May 8, 2013 @ 10:24am 
Even my mom thinks this game looks like good stuff and she is the kind of woman that only plays games like Bookworm and Bejeweled.
Kota May 8, 2013 @ 11:46am 
Originally posted by MurderFish:
The concept is AMAZING, this could be a really great game.

However, I think that from what we see right now, it's a bit underdeveloped in multiplayer. You have this already pretty solid hunting mechanic, but if it's going to be multiplayer, it needs a bit more. Perhaps a gathering system for plants, fortification building, even village creation? What I see now looks fantastic and I will probably buy this, but if they're going to include what I assume is an open-world multiplayer element there needs to be more to it than shooting dinosaurs.
Remember Murderfish, this game so far has been being created by a one man team, who only has experience on working with two game. So far, this guy seems to be pretty genius at coming up with game idea's and what the public wants, but the the video shown is only a prototype as of know - and looks amazing for what he's been able to accomplish.
But still, this guy is nowhere near the point to even start working on multi-player still, though. In fact, he's probably not much closer to even getting to a village creation - which is must.
Lolzarra May 10, 2013 @ 3:31am 
Originally posted by Fuzzlefluff:
I really liked the pole vaulting over dinosaures, but what would really sell the game is having a naturally living ecosystem, Dinos will eat one another no matter what you do, plants grow, things migrate over the year ect... The dinos themselves will make the game great, and having them get into fights naturally would be great!
Stalking a rare dino trying to setup the perfect trap would be great, or preparing to do battle with one of the Giant Carnivores

and making a treehouse/hut would be nice!

looking forward to seeing this game come along!

I totally agree with this, re: natural ecosystem. That is what I hope for/expect from this game! It would make the concept of villages/camps more interesting, as the food moves, etc.
dkcaj May 10, 2013 @ 11:22pm 
if it comes out im geting it as it looks great.
Oz May 13, 2013 @ 4:28pm 
Love the game, please keep working on it :)
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50