Ця гра була схвалена спільнотою!

Спільнота продемонструвала свою зацікавленість цією грою. Valve зв’язалися з розробником та розпочали підготовку до релізу гри у Steam.

Stonehearth
Neutrality 24 лип 2013 о 15:02
Problem with the name of the game?
This game looks awesome, but I'm afraid they may get hit with a lawsuit by Blizzard , since they are in beta for a game by the same name. I really hope this name is solidly trade marked, I'd really hate to see the game delayed because some of the money needs to be used to fend off a lawsuit. =(
Показані коментарі 115 із 15
< >
Terminator Cow Mk III 24 лип 2013 о 15:08 
wow if blizzered wer to do that thayed lozes a fan!
Green11ndy 24 лип 2013 о 15:49 
false the one by blizzard is called hearthstone so they are in the clear

Shovel Knight 24 лип 2013 о 16:48 
Blizzard may be jerks sometimes but I doubt that a game called StoneHearth will affect HearthStone. :o
I'm not boylaska 24 лип 2013 о 17:08 
Цитата допису Alucard Van Hellsing:
Blizzard may be jerks sometimes but I doubt that a game called StoneHearth will affect HearthStone. :o

Aye!
voxel_pirate 25 лип 2013 о 10:10 
I don't expect any issues. Not only because the games are called different (and do have a complete different setting)... but also because Hearthstone was announced in March 2013, while the domain Stonehearth.net was established end of 2012. From that point of view, maybe radiant might sue Blizzard :-).
ein 26 лип 2013 о 11:40 
Blizzard makes a practice of ganking names from other games and media, and WoW's hearthstone was itself taken from similarly named equivalent items in other games. If they made enough fuss about names, someone might think to make them go back and rename Ironforge (EverQuest), the Zerg (Toy Story), etc. Hell, they only made a halfassed swipe at holding on to Dota.
Dark-Sword 26 лип 2013 о 20:12 
I don't think they really care about this game.
PROGAMER963™ 13 сер 2013 о 2:32 
Цитата допису voxel_pirate:
I don't expect any issues. Not only because the games are called different (and do have a complete different setting)... but also because Hearthstone was announced in March 2013, while the domain Stonehearth.net was established end of 2012. From that point of view, maybe radiant might sue Blizzard :-).
yes even so blizzerd might even lie about it and say they were make its hearth stone in oct 2012 or somthin
I'm not boylaska 13 сер 2013 о 16:34 
Цитата допису =eXG=PROGAMER963:
yes even so blizzerd might even lie about it and say they were make its hearth stone in oct 2012 or somthin

Well they would have to have prove ;)
Terminator Cow Mk III 13 сер 2013 о 19:01 
NONONONO
THATS A HORRIBAL IDEA! NO SUEING UNLESS NEEDED
Kyubey 15 сер 2013 о 13:47 
What is wrong with you people?

Blizzard is making Hearthstone.

This game is called Stonehearth.

Those are not the same names.
Emperor Kael I 15 сер 2013 о 13:50 
Цитата допису Darkbird:
What is wrong with you people?

Blizzard is making Hearthstone.

This game is called Stonehearth.

Those are not the same names.

Exactly, Blizzard probably won't even cast a second look at this game.
SOLDIER 1st class 23 сер 2013 о 5:56 
they couldnt sue, stonehearth is a real thing, its old celtic meaning a stone fireplace or house depending how far back your talking, even Hearthstone is usable as its a real item, not something invented by Blizzard for wow
Mr. Clean 24 сер 2013 о 14:50 
Цитата допису That Guy:
they couldnt sue, stonehearth is a real thing, its old celtic meaning a stone fireplace or house depending how far back your talking, even Hearthstone is usable as its a real item, not something invented by Blizzard for wow

I don't think you understand what copyright infringment is just because a word exists doesn't meant other people can't be sued for using it example mojang was sued by bethesada because mojang was making a game called scrolls which is apperently close to the elder scrolls. Scrolls is a real word doesn't mean you can't be sued
Xyrith 25 сер 2013 о 3:14 
Elder Scrolls sued for a game idea called Scrolls. I'm sure that's why its taking them so long to release the game.

Also if I would have read the comment above me, there ya go.

Might be the fact its a game with the block building idea Minecraft has and they are butthurt about it so they are going to do the same. Maybe they got more money than they thought and they do not even want to release it anymore.

Could be a troll just got basic information and will be back to try and get some actual insider information, who knows.
Автор останньої редакції: Xyrith; 25 сер 2013 о 3:18
Показані коментарі 115 із 15
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50