This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Stonehearth
Mia Jun 28, 2013 @ 1:04pm
Buying Beta Now
So If you Pay £20+ now on the Site, you still have to wait till Dec to play the Beta? thought it was pay now play now. Can anyone help.
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Cocky Jun 29, 2013 @ 4:30am 
The beta isn't ready until December so no, it's not pay now play now.
It's called pre-ordering. You aren't buying a beta.
Mia Jun 29, 2013 @ 5:49am 
Thanks
Terminator Cow Mk III Jun 29, 2013 @ 11:56am 
if you pay 15 buck you get a copy wen it comes out but 30 you get the game to play but you pay 30 bucks and you wate till the game comes out and gess wut! the is relest
Ridesdragons Jun 29, 2013 @ 2:38pm 
Originally posted by cyborg killer fish:
if you pay 15 buck you get a copy wen it comes out but 30 you get the game to play but you pay 30 bucks and you wate till the game comes out and gess wut! the is relest

I can't understand what this guy just said.

but yea, for pre-ordering, $15 will get you the game next year (that's what, £10?), but if you pay $30 then you get a beta copy and a regular copy (apparently that's £20) (the beta copy turns into a regular copy once the full game is released, so you still have an extra regular copy if you wanna give it to a friend). The beta will be available in december, the full version will be available some time next year. Right now it's in early early alpha. it's really not worth playing. you can't do anything yet. they're still making the game. the kickstarter was to help fund the game, so during the kickstarter the only thing you could do was chop down trees. not much of a game there lol. most of it will be ready for the beta though, so it'll be playable then.
Mia Jul 1, 2013 @ 9:52am 
Originally posted by Ridesdragons:
Originally posted by cyborg killer fish:

I can't understand what this guy just said.

but yea, for pre-ordering, $15 will get you the game next year (that's what, £10?), but if you pay $30 then you get a beta copy and a regular copy (apparently that's £20) (the beta copy turns into a regular copy once the full game is released, so you still have an extra regular copy if you wanna give it to a friend). The beta will be available in december, the full version will be available some time next year. Right now it's in early early alpha. it's really not worth playing. you can't do anything yet. they're still making the game. the kickstarter was to help fund the game, so during the kickstarter the only thing you could do was chop down trees. not much of a game there lol. most of it will be ready for the beta though, so it'll be playable then.

Haha thanks alot dude ;), pre-ordered it now and cant wait till dec. tho chopping down trees for 5hours does sound fun :P.

Game does looks great, been playing towns which is amazing but this looks like it might go the extra distance for me!.
erator Jul 19, 2013 @ 8:35am 
this beta is so expensive
STLPrice Jul 19, 2013 @ 6:40pm 
Very excited for this game.
gocaps99 Jul 20, 2013 @ 12:58pm 
yha dont make mush since but i think i know why they need money and there probly thing they need to fix to make YOU to have fun time oh yha let me know if you need eny thing else
Jimi' ; Jul 22, 2013 @ 3:39pm 
THX
jimw6 Jul 22, 2013 @ 4:44pm 
Originally posted by 3R@T0R:
this beta is so expensive
if u think this is expensive, than look up planetary anilation
Drek Jul 22, 2013 @ 10:34pm 
so can you buy the beta after its release ?
jimw6 Jul 23, 2013 @ 3:07am 
no i think when the beta comes out you can buy the beta, but if you want excess to beta and full game you need to pay more than if you want only excess to full game
Miturion Jul 23, 2013 @ 3:57am 
beta is actually not more expensive than buying release game. But you pay for 2 copies.
15 $ = 1 game at release
30 $ = beta for 1 game and at release you have 2 games.
Ridesdragons Jul 24, 2013 @ 11:44pm 
Originally posted by Drakonos:
beta is actually not more expensive than buying release game. But you pay for 2 copies.
15 $ = 1 game at release
30 $ = beta for 1 game and at release you have 2 games.

using that logic, just 2 copies of the game is $25, yet 1 copy and 1 beta copy is $30. the beta is more expensive, you just get a discout for the kickstarter.
Miturion Jul 25, 2013 @ 3:28am 
Originally posted by Ridesdragons:
using that logic, just 2 copies of the game is $25, yet 1 copy and 1 beta copy is $30. the beta is more expensive, you just get a discout for the kickstarter.

No, it is not more expensive, cause you cant buy at the discounted prize from the kickstarter anymore. And you got a kitten extra with the $30 + a special thanks in the game's credits from the kickstarter.
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50