Dette spil har fået grønt lys af fællesskabet!

Fællesskabet har vist deres interesse i dette spil. Valve har kontaktet denne udvikler for at klargøre til udgivelse på Steam.

Stonehearth
Noisy~Boy 29. maj 2013 kl. 3:31pm
More types of armor for soldiers?
There shound be more then just mythic,iron, and leather armor. some ideas would be diamond armor and onyix armor for ur soldiers. any one agree with me or have suggestions
Viser 1-7 af 7 kommentarer
< >
FJR.2_Obergefreiter_Bunnyman5 29. maj 2013 kl. 5:24pm 
I think it'd be interesting I would like to see it in the future right now they have their hands full
Mailmann 29. maj 2013 kl. 5:47pm 
They have tons of stuff planed including a rich RPG side to the game. We've only seen a small portion of what they have in store. However, they love to hear suggestions and they will be having another Livestream today at 9 PM Eastern (6 PM Pacific) on Twitch if you would like to discuss it directly: http://www.twitch.tv/radiantentertainment/
Mr. Adventure 8. jun 2013 kl. 4:24am 
i thought of more advanced armour like steel armour, plate armour and chain armour, maybe even metal scale armour (tecnic where you make scales out of metal and place them over each other) also btw, Diamond armour? this isn't minecraft :D Diamonds dont grow underground as they do in minecraft :D, you know what a diamond ring costs right? think of making plate armour out of diamonds, it cant even be thin as its such a big surface XDXDXD
Mailmann 8. jun 2013 kl. 7:51am 
@Mr. Adventure: The devs have not gone into specifics as to exactly what materials can be mined and all the things that those materials can be crafted into. I'm sure that the armor will crafted out of materials that you can actually shape, but I see no reason why gems can't be used in some of those recipes. ;)
†Rom3qStein† 20. jun 2013 kl. 1:43pm 
That is a good game :D
Duperts 28. jul 2013 kl. 4:08am 
The guys have only made a couple sets as examples, I am sure they will add much much more as time goes on due to their love of RPGs. Armour is also modular so shoulder pads and helmet will be part of different sets that you can combine.

I dont want the devs to spend too much time on making armour and trivial things when you have the power of mods behind them, think of all the different people out there making amazing armours and weapons. Their time is better spent on mechanics.
KiwwHi 28. jul 2013 kl. 8:56am 
Haha
Viser 1-7 af 7 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50