TARDIS
Tycer Apr 13, 2014 @ 5:36am
Time Travel
is it possible that you could use the waiting function in the tardis, For example: you press a button, set the time (How Long you will be waiting for) enter it , but instead of it cyclying through the time it would make the tardis noises. is this possible?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Fat Ninja Walrus May 22, 2014 @ 8:03pm 
wow i just imagined this. "crap i need to buy something and it's 1 in the morning. everything's closed. all well - a quick hop to the future should fix that."
and while you couldn't skip backwards, maybe you could skip farther forwards? not just by hours, but by days or months as well? basically an in-game date editor. after all, there are already ways to manipulate the date in skyrim. this would just make it easier and more tardis-y
Tycer May 26, 2014 @ 4:44am 
This is better than what i said
Vampire Woona Jun 5, 2014 @ 4:10pm 
Originally posted by TB} Fat Ninja Walrus:
wow i just imagined this. "crap i need to buy something and it's 1 in the morning. everything's closed. all well - a quick hop to the future should fix that."
and while you couldn't skip backwards, maybe you could skip farther forwards? not just by hours, but by days or months as well? basically an in-game date editor. after all, there are already ways to manipulate the date in skyrim. this would just make it easier and more tardis-y
^this
BiosSlayerV Jun 14, 2014 @ 9:22pm 
Would be funny if you did go forwards by days/months and as a consequence, you failed certain quests. Would mainly be ones that would have a major impact to the world, such as not getting certain orders to some camps or not retrieving lost items in time.
95th_Rof_Rct_ Ralph Abercromby Jul 4, 2014 @ 4:09am 
Well you are right BiosSlayerV but what {TB} Fat Ninja Walrus said it would make it more Tardisy
KatzLitter Sep 6, 2014 @ 8:06am 
you could also kill your past self!
Fat Ninja Walrus Sep 6, 2014 @ 11:21am 
nope
KatzLitter Sep 6, 2014 @ 1:19pm 
or level skills by fighting your past self
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50