The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

TARDIS
Tardis not working.
im currently not able to travel to any cities or saved locations. do i have to do the flying the tardis quest first?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Yes you have to do the quest. That's the new flight system. You pull the space-time throttle, then follow the quest to travel successfully. If you don't follow the quest then the TARDIS will crash. To go to specific places operate the "Saved Locations" pullbar then select a locotion from either the "Cities" or the "Saved Locations" tab at some point during or before flight. Hope this helped.
ShatteredSteel  [δημιουργός] 30 Μαρ 2014, 13:23 
"Quickflight" switch functions as the old style of flight, use the "Saved Locations" pullbar before using quickflight to land at those locations, using the flight quest you can use the saved locations switch at any point during flight
Thannks guys would you mind helping me with an unrelated problem too?
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από brybier1999:
Thannks guys would you mind helping me with an unrelated problem too?
If I can. What is the problem.
I am unable to launch it. what happens is it goes through the loading screens and once it hits the main menu it closes out completely
This sounds like a major case of mod confliction to me. Try disabling each of your mods in turn untill you are able to launch the game without it crashing.
Thank you thats what i thought it was but i wanted to be sure
back on the topic of the "flying the tardis" quest, is there a way you could make that a one time thing? my quest log is now filled with 50 of these quests because it starts anew every time i fly it.
it'd be cool if it was a quest the first time you ever flew it, like a tutorial. and after that it just told you what to do but didn't log it as a quest every time.
Hitting the quik flight after choosing your destination of choice is basically how it used to be before the new update so that could help
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από TB} Fat Ninja Walrus:
back on the topic of the "flying the tardis" quest, is there a way you could make that a one time thing? my quest log is now filled with 50 of these quests because it starts anew every time i fly it.
I have ths problem also. It would take up a lot less space in the quest log if it was a miscellaneous quest because they disappear from the quest log after completion.
ShatteredSteel  [δημιουργός] 18 Απρ 2014, 12:25 
Very well; "Flying the TARDIS" is now a misc quest for the next update.
can you make the tardis interior bigger too? its where i put my followers and i would like more room if its not to much trouble
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από ShatteredSteel:
Very well; "Flying the TARDIS" is now a misc quest for the next update.
Thanks. Will the next update come out soon? (I know I've asked many, many variations of this question but I really want to know)
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50