Amazing Follower Tweaks
[MMGA] MadNinja Nov 14, 2013 @ 5:05pm
The Unofficial AFT Workshop Problem Thread.
I have renamed this topic, as everyone has taken to reporting their problems in the comments. Report any problems you have here, and hopefully if the dev is still somewhat commited to this mod, they will take notice. Help fix this amazing, but sadly broken mod!
-Ninj

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Post
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted in discussions because comment is too long, and author isn't answering comments.

I've been having problems with AFT. I have been using AFT for a while now, and have only had one other problem in the past where I couldn't get more followers than one to follow me. Over time, this issue resolved itself, but recently it started happening again. AFT Also seemed very laggy and glitchy, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Now, however, I am getting a problem where the game freezes every time I click "Enable Outfit Management" or whatever it is that gives you the backpack on followers and let's you take items freely from followers (an essential feature for me). I have tried dismissing my follower because sometimes it'd say something about re-hiring them, but even after that and it seems to be working fine, it still freezes right after they go naked (at the point their backpack should load and their clothes should re-equip.) I have tried bottom of my load order, top of my load order, with no difference. I'm convinced it's either a bug with the mod, or a mod conflict.

Mods I have are:
Dawnguard.esm
Dragonborn.esm
HearthFires.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
Unofficial Heathfire Patch
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
Unofficial High Resolution Patch
Desteros Follower_Zylvina
Insanity's Dragonbane
Better Quest Objectives
Insanity's Kahvozein Fang
Auto Unequip Arrows
Item Recycling
Kill them Generals
Dragon Falls Manor
Faction: Pit Fighter
Faction: Put Fighter Travels Add-on
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings
The Dance Of Death - A Killmoves Mod
The Paarthurnax Dilemma
Insanity's Pale Blade
Purposeful Guards
INIGO
Moonpath to Elsweyr
Horse Armours
Real Daedric Artifacts (Weapons)
SkyUI
Wet and Cold - Ashes
Wet and Cold
Pure Waters
Light Dragonplate Armour
Gildergreen Regrown
Run For Your Lives
When Vampires Attack
Alternate Start - Live Another Life
A Hypothetical Treachery - Destruction Remastered
Nyyrikki - player home for hunters/rangers
Insanity's Daedric Sword
Skyforge Steel ! - Vanilla Version
The Asteria
Better Fast Travel
Prince and The Pauper
Another Sleep Mod
Thief's Hideout - player home
Oblivion Gates in Cities
Draugr Disarm Removed
Levelled Summons Redux
Enhanced Blood Textures 3.5c
Enhanced Distant Terrain
Real Glaciers Remastered
Better Embers
Beast Skeletons
Younger Breton Females
No Spinning Death Animation
HD Plants + Herbs
More Carriages
Populated Prisons
Blades Smithing
Ash Pile Expiration
Coloured Dragonscale Armour
Unread Books Glow
Complete Skyforge
Dragonbone Ebonsteel Armour
Alik'r Prisoner in prison clothes
Whistle
A Tale of Tongues - Nordic Edition
Armoured Circlets - Vanilla
Detailed Rugs
Dragon Knight Armour
Dragonhide Robes
Dynamic Fires
HQ Workbench and Grindstone
Detailed Mine Map Markers
The Eyes of Beauty
Waves

I realise these are alot of mods, so a conflict is likely. If anyone is able to help out and suggest some fixes I'd appreciate it :)
Until then I'll have to find another mod to do similar things to AFT.

Thanks,
-Ninj
Last edited by [MMGA] MadNinja; Mar 20 @ 11:18pm
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
< >
saurus012000 Nov 15, 2013 @ 1:27pm 
The only thing I can suggest is moving AFT to the bottom of your load order. Other than that, you probably got a conflict somewhere.
Tōbecume þīn rīċe Nov 25, 2013 @ 8:55pm 
im having a problem where i cant even dismiss ny follower.
[MMGA] MadNinja Nov 25, 2013 @ 11:43pm 
I think I may have had that too. I think the dev has abandoned this mod and as such it's become quite buggy
BootznCatzn Nov 29, 2013 @ 1:03am 
i have a problem where my follower wont move..
Nimue Dec 3, 2013 @ 1:17pm 
I jusr started having a problem with a message " cannot manage the follower" when I try to add a follower. I think Mad Ninja has it right the mod has been abandoned and getting buggy. Too bad it was a nice mod.
[MMGA] MadNinja Dec 3, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
Originally posted by Nimue:
I jusr started having a problem with a message " cannot manage the follower" when I try to add a follower. I think Mad Ninja has it right the mod has been abandoned and getting buggy. Too bad it was a nice mod.

Indeed it was. :(
Noob Dec 20, 2013 @ 1:44pm 
This mod is causing a ♥♥♥♥load of spawns on the volkihar docks for me. I have narrowed it down to this mod. Even after I deleted it this carries on in my save. So be wary of this one.
[MMGA] MadNinja Dec 20, 2013 @ 5:59pm 
@Noob: Yeah, this mod has gotten really buggy. As far as I can tell, it looks like the author has abandoned the steam version of this mod (I'm not sure about the nexus, but he may not have as he says in the description that he will answer any questions and whatnot on there). If any of you know if the nexus version is still being maintained without many bugs, then please let me know and I'll have to learn how to use nexus (It's been on my to do list for a while).

Thanks everyone,
-Ninj
thomasfulton0505 Jan 30 @ 6:31pm 
i love this mod and would like to see it more improved on if possiable. I have been having trouble with it too it says i have a conflict when i try to add more than one follower. any ideas?
[MMGA] MadNinja Jan 31 @ 12:18am 
Originally posted by thomasfulton0505:
i love this mod and would like to see it more improved on if possiable. I have been having trouble with it too it says i have a conflict when i try to add more than one follower. any ideas?

The mod is broken. It says that for me too, aswell as alot of other people. It also many other bugs. As far as I can tell, the dev has abandoned this mod. R.I.P Amazing Follower Tweaks.
Fleshpound Feb 13 @ 2:39pm 
I made one of my followers a werewolf using this addon. This crashed my game, and made my game crash on load up start screen. I went through all my mods to make sure there was not a confiction with any. i completely took off all my mods and i still crashed. I am now reinstalling the game. This needs fixed so we can make our followers werewolves and not have our game completely stop working.
AsianGirlLover Mar 16 @ 2:10am 
I'm using this mod with moonlight tales, so I'm able to turn my followers into werewolves without actually having to be one myself.... but then I don't have the ability to tell them to transform. It's like the dialogue options got removed because of some conflict with the mods.
darthwidow Mar 20 @ 5:57pm 
I can't get multiple followers anymore and it started after i uninstalled and reinstalled Brhuce Hammar:Legacy

Opifex Mar 28 @ 11:05am 
I'm having problems where when I click "Manage with AFT" it does nothing.
AZRDNK Apr 15 @ 7:48pm 
when ever i get in to massive battles and my followers after then try to kill each other and it is super annoying can you make a setting to fix this so they will ignor damage from each other
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50